Pink Floyd's Reunion Is Not Happening
In response to the reports claiming the band's plan for another reunion at London's Royal Albert Hall this year after their last performance at the Live8 charity concert in London, Pink Floyd finally issued statement which denied all the speculation of any intention to reform. "Nick, Richard, Roger and I are telling fans directly that this is not happening," David Gilmour said, representing other former members of Nick Mason, Richard Wright, and Roger Waters. This surely would turn out to be such a bad news for their hopeful fans indeed.
More Pink Floyd News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress