Pink Floyd's Reunion Is Not Happening
In response to the reports claiming the band's plan for another reunion at London's Royal Albert Hall this year after their last performance at the Live8 charity concert in London, Pink Floyd finally issued statement which denied all the speculation of any intention to reform. "Nick, Richard, Roger and I are telling fans directly that this is not happening," David Gilmour said, representing other former members of Nick Mason, Richard Wright, and Roger Waters. This surely would turn out to be such a bad news for their hopeful fans indeed.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen