Pink Floyd's Reunion Is Not Happening
In response to the reports claiming the band's plan for another reunion at London's Royal Albert Hall this year after their last performance at the Live8 charity concert in London, Pink Floyd finally issued statement which denied all the speculation of any intention to reform. "Nick, Richard, Roger and I are telling fans directly that this is not happening," David Gilmour said, representing other former members of Nick Mason, Richard Wright, and Roger Waters. This surely would turn out to be such a bad news for their hopeful fans indeed.
More Pink Floyd News
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist