Jessica Simpson Facing A Federal Lawsuit
Hollywood beauty Jessica Simpson is facing a tough life. Soon following her divorce with Nick Lachey, the actress is facing a federal lawsuit. A breach of copyright lawsuit that's for everybody to know.
A woman from Los Angeles named Mara Fox claims to believe that the beauty product named "Desert Beauty Deliciously Kissable Love Potion" which Simpson and her business partners Sephora and D'Lish Fragrance released in 2004 constitutes a breach of copyright of her 1989 products named "Love Potion."
And so Fox accused Simpson to have copied her trademarked cosmetics range and hence files papers and asks Simpson to pay damages.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie