Jessica Simpson Facing A Federal Lawsuit
Hollywood beauty Jessica Simpson is facing a tough life. Soon following her divorce with Nick Lachey, the actress is facing a federal lawsuit. A breach of copyright lawsuit that's for everybody to know.
A woman from Los Angeles named Mara Fox claims to believe that the beauty product named "Desert Beauty Deliciously Kissable Love Potion" which Simpson and her business partners Sephora and D'Lish Fragrance released in 2004 constitutes a breach of copyright of her 1989 products named "Love Potion."
And so Fox accused Simpson to have copied her trademarked cosmetics range and hence files papers and asks Simpson to pay damages.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot