Jessica Simpson Facing A Federal Lawsuit
Hollywood beauty Jessica Simpson is facing a tough life. Soon following her divorce with Nick Lachey, the actress is facing a federal lawsuit. A breach of copyright lawsuit that's for everybody to know.
A woman from Los Angeles named Mara Fox claims to believe that the beauty product named "Desert Beauty Deliciously Kissable Love Potion" which Simpson and her business partners Sephora and D'Lish Fragrance released in 2004 constitutes a breach of copyright of her 1989 products named "Love Potion."
And so Fox accused Simpson to have copied her trademarked cosmetics range and hence files papers and asks Simpson to pay damages.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'