Jessica Simpson Facing A Federal Lawsuit
Hollywood beauty Jessica Simpson is facing a tough life. Soon following her divorce with Nick Lachey, the actress is facing a federal lawsuit. A breach of copyright lawsuit that's for everybody to know.
A woman from Los Angeles named Mara Fox claims to believe that the beauty product named "Desert Beauty Deliciously Kissable Love Potion" which Simpson and her business partners Sephora and D'Lish Fragrance released in 2004 constitutes a breach of copyright of her 1989 products named "Love Potion."
And so Fox accused Simpson to have copied her trademarked cosmetics range and hence files papers and asks Simpson to pay damages.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again