Jessica Simpson Facing A Federal Lawsuit
Hollywood beauty Jessica Simpson is facing a tough life. Soon following her divorce with Nick Lachey, the actress is facing a federal lawsuit. A breach of copyright lawsuit that's for everybody to know.
A woman from Los Angeles named Mara Fox claims to believe that the beauty product named "Desert Beauty Deliciously Kissable Love Potion" which Simpson and her business partners Sephora and D'Lish Fragrance released in 2004 constitutes a breach of copyright of her 1989 products named "Love Potion."
And so Fox accused Simpson to have copied her trademarked cosmetics range and hence files papers and asks Simpson to pay damages.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'