Scarlett Johansson Involved with Richard Archer
Scarlett Johansson has reportedly embarked on a romance with Richard Archer, the frontman of Hard-Fi rock band, whom she first met in December 2005 in UK while filming Woody Allen's "Scoop."
It is said that Archer sent Johansson a personal invite to a London gig in knowing that she was in the British capital. Thus they met and since then became closer to each other. Since her return to America, the couple has enjoyed lengthy phone calls and is already planning to meet up again when Hard-Fi plays in Los Angeles.
Despite such fact, the band's spokesperson confirms "Let's just say that Richard and Scarlett are very close at the moment. He has always fancied her and asked one of his managers to invite her to a gig. He knew she was in London so he thought, why not? The band are now touring Los Angeles. I am sure Richard will meet Scarlett there if there's time."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie