Scarlett Johansson Involved with Richard Archer
Scarlett Johansson has reportedly embarked on a romance with Richard Archer, the frontman of Hard-Fi rock band, whom she first met in December 2005 in UK while filming Woody Allen's "Scoop."
It is said that Archer sent Johansson a personal invite to a London gig in knowing that she was in the British capital. Thus they met and since then became closer to each other. Since her return to America, the couple has enjoyed lengthy phone calls and is already planning to meet up again when Hard-Fi plays in Los Angeles.
Despite such fact, the band's spokesperson confirms "Let's just say that Richard and Scarlett are very close at the moment. He has always fancied her and asked one of his managers to invite her to a gig. He knew she was in London so he thought, why not? The band are now touring Los Angeles. I am sure Richard will meet Scarlett there if there's time."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'