Scarlett Johansson Involved with Richard Archer
Scarlett Johansson has reportedly embarked on a romance with Richard Archer, the frontman of Hard-Fi rock band, whom she first met in December 2005 in UK while filming Woody Allen's "Scoop."
It is said that Archer sent Johansson a personal invite to a London gig in knowing that she was in the British capital. Thus they met and since then became closer to each other. Since her return to America, the couple has enjoyed lengthy phone calls and is already planning to meet up again when Hard-Fi plays in Los Angeles.
Despite such fact, the band's spokesperson confirms "Let's just say that Richard and Scarlett are very close at the moment. He has always fancied her and asked one of his managers to invite her to a gig. He knew she was in London so he thought, why not? The band are now touring Los Angeles. I am sure Richard will meet Scarlett there if there's time."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?