Scarlett Johansson Involved with Richard Archer
Scarlett Johansson has reportedly embarked on a romance with Richard Archer, the frontman of Hard-Fi rock band, whom she first met in December 2005 in UK while filming Woody Allen's "Scoop."
It is said that Archer sent Johansson a personal invite to a London gig in knowing that she was in the British capital. Thus they met and since then became closer to each other. Since her return to America, the couple has enjoyed lengthy phone calls and is already planning to meet up again when Hard-Fi plays in Los Angeles.
Despite such fact, the band's spokesperson confirms "Let's just say that Richard and Scarlett are very close at the moment. He has always fancied her and asked one of his managers to invite her to a gig. He knew she was in London so he thought, why not? The band are now touring Los Angeles. I am sure Richard will meet Scarlett there if there's time."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards