Aniston Will Tell All in a Book
Those who still curious about the failed marriage between former Hollywood golden couple of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are likely to rejoice on this report. Yes, the actress is about to unveil all the unknown truth behind this matter on a book she will write herself. Being rumored to have kept a diary during her marriage with the Hollywood hunk, the former "Friends" star, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, is reportedly looking forward on the book as a revenge for Pitt's romance with Angelina Jolie. Looking forward to see your book come up quickly in stores too, Jen.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance