Aniston Will Tell All in a Book
Those who still curious about the failed marriage between former Hollywood golden couple of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are likely to rejoice on this report. Yes, the actress is about to unveil all the unknown truth behind this matter on a book she will write herself. Being rumored to have kept a diary during her marriage with the Hollywood hunk, the former "Friends" star, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, is reportedly looking forward on the book as a revenge for Pitt's romance with Angelina Jolie. Looking forward to see your book come up quickly in stores too, Jen.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl