Aniston Will Tell All in a Book
Those who still curious about the failed marriage between former Hollywood golden couple of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are likely to rejoice on this report. Yes, the actress is about to unveil all the unknown truth behind this matter on a book she will write herself. Being rumored to have kept a diary during her marriage with the Hollywood hunk, the former "Friends" star, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, is reportedly looking forward on the book as a revenge for Pitt's romance with Angelina Jolie. Looking forward to see your book come up quickly in stores too, Jen.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner