Aniston Will Tell All in a Book
Those who still curious about the failed marriage between former Hollywood golden couple of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are likely to rejoice on this report. Yes, the actress is about to unveil all the unknown truth behind this matter on a book she will write herself. Being rumored to have kept a diary during her marriage with the Hollywood hunk, the former "Friends" star, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, is reportedly looking forward on the book as a revenge for Pitt's romance with Angelina Jolie. Looking forward to see your book come up quickly in stores too, Jen.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says