Gere & Berry Won Hasty Pudding Awards
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has on Thursday Jan 26th been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. The handsome star is scheduled to receive the group's golden Pudding Pot award on February 24th later this year.
In companion, actress Halle Berry also on the same day was named Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year. Slated to receive the award on February 16th, the Oscar-winning actress will lead a parade of students dressed in drag through the streets of Harvard Square.
Given by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, the award is dedicated to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'