Gere & Berry Won Hasty Pudding Awards
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has on Thursday Jan 26th been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. The handsome star is scheduled to receive the group's golden Pudding Pot award on February 24th later this year.
In companion, actress Halle Berry also on the same day was named Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year. Slated to receive the award on February 16th, the Oscar-winning actress will lead a parade of students dressed in drag through the streets of Harvard Square.
Given by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, the award is dedicated to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO