Gere & Berry Won Hasty Pudding Awards
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has on Thursday Jan 26th been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. The handsome star is scheduled to receive the group's golden Pudding Pot award on February 24th later this year.
In companion, actress Halle Berry also on the same day was named Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year. Slated to receive the award on February 16th, the Oscar-winning actress will lead a parade of students dressed in drag through the streets of Harvard Square.
Given by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, the award is dedicated to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama