Gere & Berry Won Hasty Pudding Awards
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has on Thursday Jan 26th been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. The handsome star is scheduled to receive the group's golden Pudding Pot award on February 24th later this year.
In companion, actress Halle Berry also on the same day was named Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year. Slated to receive the award on February 16th, the Oscar-winning actress will lead a parade of students dressed in drag through the streets of Harvard Square.
Given by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, the award is dedicated to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back