Gere & Berry Won Hasty Pudding Awards
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has on Thursday Jan 26th been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals. The handsome star is scheduled to receive the group's golden Pudding Pot award on February 24th later this year.
In companion, actress Halle Berry also on the same day was named Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year. Slated to receive the award on February 16th, the Oscar-winning actress will lead a parade of students dressed in drag through the streets of Harvard Square.
Given by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, the award is dedicated to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment."
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her