Tom Hanks Joins the 78th Academy Awards Presenters
Tom Hanks' name has been mentioned as the new addition to the long line of the 78th annual Academy Awards presenters.
The two-time Academy Award-winning actor will next be seen in "The Da Vinci Code." His films credits among others include "The Terminal," "Catch Me If You Can," "Road to Perdition," "Apollo 13," and "A League of Their Own."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival