Zooey Deschanel to Cross the Bridge to Terabithia
Zooey Deschanel is joining Josh Hutcherson and AnnaSophia Robb to star in the upcoming project of Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media titled "Bridge to Terabithia." While Gabor Csupo is making his live-action directorial debut on the action adventure-fantasy, Lauren Levine, David Paterson and Hal Lieberman will all give hand at producing.
Based on Katherine Paterson's 1978 Newbery Award-winning book with an adaptation wrote by Jeff Stockwell, "Bridge to Terabithia" tells the story of an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider, a girl. Together they create the world of Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'