Zooey Deschanel to Cross the Bridge to Terabithia
Zooey Deschanel is joining Josh Hutcherson and AnnaSophia Robb to star in the upcoming project of Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media titled "Bridge to Terabithia." While Gabor Csupo is making his live-action directorial debut on the action adventure-fantasy, Lauren Levine, David Paterson and Hal Lieberman will all give hand at producing.
Based on Katherine Paterson's 1978 Newbery Award-winning book with an adaptation wrote by Jeff Stockwell, "Bridge to Terabithia" tells the story of an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider, a girl. Together they create the world of Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal