Zooey Deschanel to Cross the Bridge to Terabithia
Zooey Deschanel is joining Josh Hutcherson and AnnaSophia Robb to star in the upcoming project of Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media titled "Bridge to Terabithia." While Gabor Csupo is making his live-action directorial debut on the action adventure-fantasy, Lauren Levine, David Paterson and Hal Lieberman will all give hand at producing.
Based on Katherine Paterson's 1978 Newbery Award-winning book with an adaptation wrote by Jeff Stockwell, "Bridge to Terabithia" tells the story of an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider, a girl. Together they create the world of Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs