Zooey Deschanel to Cross the Bridge to Terabithia
Zooey Deschanel is joining Josh Hutcherson and AnnaSophia Robb to star in the upcoming project of Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media titled "Bridge to Terabithia." While Gabor Csupo is making his live-action directorial debut on the action adventure-fantasy, Lauren Levine, David Paterson and Hal Lieberman will all give hand at producing.
Based on Katherine Paterson's 1978 Newbery Award-winning book with an adaptation wrote by Jeff Stockwell, "Bridge to Terabithia" tells the story of an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider, a girl. Together they create the world of Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending