Zooey Deschanel to Cross the Bridge to Terabithia
Zooey Deschanel is joining Josh Hutcherson and AnnaSophia Robb to star in the upcoming project of Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media titled "Bridge to Terabithia." While Gabor Csupo is making his live-action directorial debut on the action adventure-fantasy, Lauren Levine, David Paterson and Hal Lieberman will all give hand at producing.
Based on Katherine Paterson's 1978 Newbery Award-winning book with an adaptation wrote by Jeff Stockwell, "Bridge to Terabithia" tells the story of an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider, a girl. Together they create the world of Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed