Lilly & Monaghan to Start A Family?
Actress Evangeline Lilly and beau Dominic Monaghan reportedly are planning to start a family soon as the hit TV show "Lost" in which they star in comes to its end.
"We'll see where I'm at, at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them." So said Monaghan, prompting the existed rumors.
Lilly and Monaghan first met on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and since then began dating for over one year. Just wait and see what's next from the in-love couple.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo