Lilly & Monaghan to Start A Family?
Actress Evangeline Lilly and beau Dominic Monaghan reportedly are planning to start a family soon as the hit TV show "Lost" in which they star in comes to its end.
"We'll see where I'm at, at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them." So said Monaghan, prompting the existed rumors.
Lilly and Monaghan first met on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and since then began dating for over one year. Just wait and see what's next from the in-love couple.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder