Lilly & Monaghan to Start A Family?
Actress Evangeline Lilly and beau Dominic Monaghan reportedly are planning to start a family soon as the hit TV show "Lost" in which they star in comes to its end.
"We'll see where I'm at, at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them." So said Monaghan, prompting the existed rumors.
Lilly and Monaghan first met on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and since then began dating for over one year. Just wait and see what's next from the in-love couple.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season