Lilly & Monaghan to Start A Family?
Actress Evangeline Lilly and beau Dominic Monaghan reportedly are planning to start a family soon as the hit TV show "Lost" in which they star in comes to its end.
"We'll see where I'm at, at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them." So said Monaghan, prompting the existed rumors.
Lilly and Monaghan first met on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and since then began dating for over one year. Just wait and see what's next from the in-love couple.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special