Lilly & Monaghan to Start A Family?
Actress Evangeline Lilly and beau Dominic Monaghan reportedly are planning to start a family soon as the hit TV show "Lost" in which they star in comes to its end.
"We'll see where I'm at, at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them." So said Monaghan, prompting the existed rumors.
Lilly and Monaghan first met on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and since then began dating for over one year. Just wait and see what's next from the in-love couple.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame