The Motley Crue Boys Get Hollywood Star
Girls are everywhere when the bad boys of '80s heavy metal band Motley Crue received the 2,301st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Wednesday January 25th, 2006.
Expressing his joy bassist Nikki Sixx told an estimated 600 screaming fans "We're across the street from the Erotica Museum and Frederick's of Hollywood. This is a perfect place for us to be."
Attending the momentous event held in front of the Musician's Institute on Hollywood Boulevard are all the band members, including drummer Tommy Lee, guitarist Mick Mars and singer Vince Neil.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video