The Motley Crue Boys Get Hollywood Star
Girls are everywhere when the bad boys of '80s heavy metal band Motley Crue received the 2,301st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Wednesday January 25th, 2006.
Expressing his joy bassist Nikki Sixx told an estimated 600 screaming fans "We're across the street from the Erotica Museum and Frederick's of Hollywood. This is a perfect place for us to be."
Attending the momentous event held in front of the Musician's Institute on Hollywood Boulevard are all the band members, including drummer Tommy Lee, guitarist Mick Mars and singer Vince Neil.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal