The Motley Crue Boys Get Hollywood Star
Girls are everywhere when the bad boys of '80s heavy metal band Motley Crue received the 2,301st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Wednesday January 25th, 2006.
Expressing his joy bassist Nikki Sixx told an estimated 600 screaming fans "We're across the street from the Erotica Museum and Frederick's of Hollywood. This is a perfect place for us to be."
Attending the momentous event held in front of the Musician's Institute on Hollywood Boulevard are all the band members, including drummer Tommy Lee, guitarist Mick Mars and singer Vince Neil.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie