The Motley Crue Boys Get Hollywood Star
Girls are everywhere when the bad boys of '80s heavy metal band Motley Crue received the 2,301st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Wednesday January 25th, 2006.
Expressing his joy bassist Nikki Sixx told an estimated 600 screaming fans "We're across the street from the Erotica Museum and Frederick's of Hollywood. This is a perfect place for us to be."
Attending the momentous event held in front of the Musician's Institute on Hollywood Boulevard are all the band members, including drummer Tommy Lee, guitarist Mick Mars and singer Vince Neil.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent