Pop Chart Musical Chairs
Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" climbing back to No. 1 position on the US album charts Wednesday Jan 25th, sold another 97,000 copies, a mere 2,000 copies above Mary J. Blige's latest effort "The Breakthrough" which falls to No. 2 with 95,000 CDs sold.
Eminem's hits compilation "Curtain Call" ups one place to No. 3 with 74,000 units. Carrie Underwood's "Some Hearts" downs one to No. 4 with 73,000 units. At No. 5 is Johnny Cash's "The Legend of Johnny Cash" which rebounds five places from last week's position.
Canadian rock band Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons" is at No. 6, followed then by Chris Brown's self-titled at No. 7 and Notorious B.I.G.'s "Duets: The Final Chapter" at No. 8. James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam," moves up four places to No. 9, selling 41,000 copies after 16 weeks of U.S. release, and Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi" falls four places to No. 10 with 40,000 copies in its 41st week.
More Jamie Foxx News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?