Pop Chart Musical Chairs
Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" climbing back to No. 1 position on the US album charts Wednesday Jan 25th, sold another 97,000 copies, a mere 2,000 copies above Mary J. Blige's latest effort "The Breakthrough" which falls to No. 2 with 95,000 CDs sold.
Eminem's hits compilation "Curtain Call" ups one place to No. 3 with 74,000 units. Carrie Underwood's "Some Hearts" downs one to No. 4 with 73,000 units. At No. 5 is Johnny Cash's "The Legend of Johnny Cash" which rebounds five places from last week's position.
Canadian rock band Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons" is at No. 6, followed then by Chris Brown's self-titled at No. 7 and Notorious B.I.G.'s "Duets: The Final Chapter" at No. 8. James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam," moves up four places to No. 9, selling 41,000 copies after 16 weeks of U.S. release, and Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi" falls four places to No. 10 with 40,000 copies in its 41st week.
More Jamie Foxx News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'