Pop Chart Musical Chairs
Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" climbing back to No. 1 position on the US album charts Wednesday Jan 25th, sold another 97,000 copies, a mere 2,000 copies above Mary J. Blige's latest effort "The Breakthrough" which falls to No. 2 with 95,000 CDs sold.
Eminem's hits compilation "Curtain Call" ups one place to No. 3 with 74,000 units. Carrie Underwood's "Some Hearts" downs one to No. 4 with 73,000 units. At No. 5 is Johnny Cash's "The Legend of Johnny Cash" which rebounds five places from last week's position.
Canadian rock band Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons" is at No. 6, followed then by Chris Brown's self-titled at No. 7 and Notorious B.I.G.'s "Duets: The Final Chapter" at No. 8. James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam," moves up four places to No. 9, selling 41,000 copies after 16 weeks of U.S. release, and Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi" falls four places to No. 10 with 40,000 copies in its 41st week.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie