Pop Chart Musical Chairs
Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" climbing back to No. 1 position on the US album charts Wednesday Jan 25th, sold another 97,000 copies, a mere 2,000 copies above Mary J. Blige's latest effort "The Breakthrough" which falls to No. 2 with 95,000 CDs sold.
Eminem's hits compilation "Curtain Call" ups one place to No. 3 with 74,000 units. Carrie Underwood's "Some Hearts" downs one to No. 4 with 73,000 units. At No. 5 is Johnny Cash's "The Legend of Johnny Cash" which rebounds five places from last week's position.
Canadian rock band Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons" is at No. 6, followed then by Chris Brown's self-titled at No. 7 and Notorious B.I.G.'s "Duets: The Final Chapter" at No. 8. James Blunt's "Back to Bedlam," moves up four places to No. 9, selling 41,000 copies after 16 weeks of U.S. release, and Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi" falls four places to No. 10 with 40,000 copies in its 41st week.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation