Stars Join the 2nd Grudge
Amber Tamblyn, Arielle Kebbel, and Teresa Palmer are all joining Sarah Michelle Gellar to star in the upcoming Columbia Pictures' project titled "The Grudge 2." In the meantime, director Takashi Shimizu, writer Stephen Susco, and producers Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise are all back on board.
A drama horror mystery flick, "The Grudge 2" centers its story on Tamblyn's role, the younger sister of Gellar, who returns long enough to pass on the movie's supernatural curse. The sequel delves into the secrets behind the grudge's wrath and introduces a seemingly unrelated host of new characters who find themselves connected by the curse.
As of Kebbel and Palmer they will play American schoolgirls in Tokyo.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards