More Stars Spend the Night at the Museum
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke have both revealed their plan to spend the "Night at the Museum." The twosome, in companion with Bill Cobbs, will play villains in the action comedy flick which Shawn Levy about to direct.
Playing the main role is Ben Stiller, whose character Larry Daley, discovers a magical pharaoh's tablet, but Van Dyke, playing the head of security who has worked at the museum for nearly 50 years, wants the tablet to stay young. Rooney is his colleague who, with Cobbs, helps Van Dyke's character with his nefarious schemes.
Additional cast include Carla Gugino and Kim Raver. With shooting scheduled to begin next month in Vancouver, the film is slated for a holiday release via Fox.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting