More Stars Spend the Night at the Museum
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke have both revealed their plan to spend the "Night at the Museum." The twosome, in companion with Bill Cobbs, will play villains in the action comedy flick which Shawn Levy about to direct.
Playing the main role is Ben Stiller, whose character Larry Daley, discovers a magical pharaoh's tablet, but Van Dyke, playing the head of security who has worked at the museum for nearly 50 years, wants the tablet to stay young. Rooney is his colleague who, with Cobbs, helps Van Dyke's character with his nefarious schemes.
Additional cast include Carla Gugino and Kim Raver. With shooting scheduled to begin next month in Vancouver, the film is slated for a holiday release via Fox.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie