More Stars Spend the Night at the Museum
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke have both revealed their plan to spend the "Night at the Museum." The twosome, in companion with Bill Cobbs, will play villains in the action comedy flick which Shawn Levy about to direct.
Playing the main role is Ben Stiller, whose character Larry Daley, discovers a magical pharaoh's tablet, but Van Dyke, playing the head of security who has worked at the museum for nearly 50 years, wants the tablet to stay young. Rooney is his colleague who, with Cobbs, helps Van Dyke's character with his nefarious schemes.
Additional cast include Carla Gugino and Kim Raver. With shooting scheduled to begin next month in Vancouver, the film is slated for a holiday release via Fox.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'