More Stars Spend the Night at the Museum
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke have both revealed their plan to spend the "Night at the Museum." The twosome, in companion with Bill Cobbs, will play villains in the action comedy flick which Shawn Levy about to direct.
Playing the main role is Ben Stiller, whose character Larry Daley, discovers a magical pharaoh's tablet, but Van Dyke, playing the head of security who has worked at the museum for nearly 50 years, wants the tablet to stay young. Rooney is his colleague who, with Cobbs, helps Van Dyke's character with his nefarious schemes.
Additional cast include Carla Gugino and Kim Raver. With shooting scheduled to begin next month in Vancouver, the film is slated for a holiday release via Fox.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked