More Stars Spend the Night at the Museum
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke have both revealed their plan to spend the "Night at the Museum." The twosome, in companion with Bill Cobbs, will play villains in the action comedy flick which Shawn Levy about to direct.
Playing the main role is Ben Stiller, whose character Larry Daley, discovers a magical pharaoh's tablet, but Van Dyke, playing the head of security who has worked at the museum for nearly 50 years, wants the tablet to stay young. Rooney is his colleague who, with Cobbs, helps Van Dyke's character with his nefarious schemes.
Additional cast include Carla Gugino and Kim Raver. With shooting scheduled to begin next month in Vancouver, the film is slated for a holiday release via Fox.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'