Top 10 Winners of US Box Office Competition
Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters sees the glory of new horror film "Underworld: Evolution" scoring $27.6 million, to be the winner of US box office competition. To dominate the weekend box office at 2nd place is "Hoodwinked" with $11 million in ticket sales.
Inspirational films "Glory Road" and "Last Holiday" ranked 3rd and 4th in a row, taking in $9.1 million each. "Brokeback Mountain," the gay-cowboy romance bounces four places to No. 5 with $7.8 million in its seventh weekend. Comedy flick "Fun with Dick and Jane" comes at No. 6 scoring $6.1 million in ticket sales.
The animated family friendly film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" secures the 7th place, one place ahead of "Hostel" at No. 8 with $4.3 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "The New World" which scores $4.2 million to be at No. 9 and "End of the Spear," at No. 10 also with $4.2 million.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed