Top 10 Winners of US Box Office Competition
Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters sees the glory of new horror film "Underworld: Evolution" scoring $27.6 million, to be the winner of US box office competition. To dominate the weekend box office at 2nd place is "Hoodwinked" with $11 million in ticket sales.
Inspirational films "Glory Road" and "Last Holiday" ranked 3rd and 4th in a row, taking in $9.1 million each. "Brokeback Mountain," the gay-cowboy romance bounces four places to No. 5 with $7.8 million in its seventh weekend. Comedy flick "Fun with Dick and Jane" comes at No. 6 scoring $6.1 million in ticket sales.
The animated family friendly film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" secures the 7th place, one place ahead of "Hostel" at No. 8 with $4.3 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "The New World" which scores $4.2 million to be at No. 9 and "End of the Spear," at No. 10 also with $4.2 million.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video