Top 10 Winners of US Box Office Competition
Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters sees the glory of new horror film "Underworld: Evolution" scoring $27.6 million, to be the winner of US box office competition. To dominate the weekend box office at 2nd place is "Hoodwinked" with $11 million in ticket sales.
Inspirational films "Glory Road" and "Last Holiday" ranked 3rd and 4th in a row, taking in $9.1 million each. "Brokeback Mountain," the gay-cowboy romance bounces four places to No. 5 with $7.8 million in its seventh weekend. Comedy flick "Fun with Dick and Jane" comes at No. 6 scoring $6.1 million in ticket sales.
The animated family friendly film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" secures the 7th place, one place ahead of "Hostel" at No. 8 with $4.3 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "The New World" which scores $4.2 million to be at No. 9 and "End of the Spear," at No. 10 also with $4.2 million.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl