Top 10 Winners of US Box Office Competition
Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theaters sees the glory of new horror film "Underworld: Evolution" scoring $27.6 million, to be the winner of US box office competition. To dominate the weekend box office at 2nd place is "Hoodwinked" with $11 million in ticket sales.
Inspirational films "Glory Road" and "Last Holiday" ranked 3rd and 4th in a row, taking in $9.1 million each. "Brokeback Mountain," the gay-cowboy romance bounces four places to No. 5 with $7.8 million in its seventh weekend. Comedy flick "Fun with Dick and Jane" comes at No. 6 scoring $6.1 million in ticket sales.
The animated family friendly film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" secures the 7th place, one place ahead of "Hostel" at No. 8 with $4.3 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "The New World" which scores $4.2 million to be at No. 9 and "End of the Spear," at No. 10 also with $4.2 million.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera