Brown & Houston's Divorce Rumors Are Wrong
"The rumors are wrong," so Bobby Brown told People magazine speaking on recent publication claimed he and wife Whitney Houston are heading for divorce. "They're false." Being asked what prompted such report, Brown replied: "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot...I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me...it's someone that got the words mixed up."
To your notice, Brown was recently reported telling friends that he was planning to divorce Houston while he was seen with several women backstage at Connecticut's Foxwoods Casino. Unlike his superstar wife Houston who "definitely upset" with the report, Brown himself is keeping cool.
More Bobby Brown News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?