Brown & Houston's Divorce Rumors Are Wrong
"The rumors are wrong," so Bobby Brown told People magazine speaking on recent publication claimed he and wife Whitney Houston are heading for divorce. "They're false." Being asked what prompted such report, Brown replied: "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot...I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me...it's someone that got the words mixed up."
To your notice, Brown was recently reported telling friends that he was planning to divorce Houston while he was seen with several women backstage at Connecticut's Foxwoods Casino. Unlike his superstar wife Houston who "definitely upset" with the report, Brown himself is keeping cool.
More Bobby Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie