Brown & Houston's Divorce Rumors Are Wrong
"The rumors are wrong," so Bobby Brown told People magazine speaking on recent publication claimed he and wife Whitney Houston are heading for divorce. "They're false." Being asked what prompted such report, Brown replied: "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot...I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me...it's someone that got the words mixed up."
To your notice, Brown was recently reported telling friends that he was planning to divorce Houston while he was seen with several women backstage at Connecticut's Foxwoods Casino. Unlike his superstar wife Houston who "definitely upset" with the report, Brown himself is keeping cool.
More Bobby Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos