Brown & Houston's Divorce Rumors Are Wrong
"The rumors are wrong," so Bobby Brown told People magazine speaking on recent publication claimed he and wife Whitney Houston are heading for divorce. "They're false." Being asked what prompted such report, Brown replied: "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot...I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me...it's someone that got the words mixed up."
To your notice, Brown was recently reported telling friends that he was planning to divorce Houston while he was seen with several women backstage at Connecticut's Foxwoods Casino. Unlike his superstar wife Houston who "definitely upset" with the report, Brown himself is keeping cool.
More Bobby Brown News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle