Brown & Houston's Divorce Rumors Are Wrong
"The rumors are wrong," so Bobby Brown told People magazine speaking on recent publication claimed he and wife Whitney Houston are heading for divorce. "They're false." Being asked what prompted such report, Brown replied: "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot...I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me...it's someone that got the words mixed up."
To your notice, Brown was recently reported telling friends that he was planning to divorce Houston while he was seen with several women backstage at Connecticut's Foxwoods Casino. Unlike his superstar wife Houston who "definitely upset" with the report, Brown himself is keeping cool.
More Bobby Brown News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo