Up for Sale, Shakira's Miami Beach Mansion
Latin singer Shakira is selling her Florida mansion, so her real estate agent said Friday January 20th, 2006. The 6,500-square-foot building has five bedrooms, six-and-half bathrooms, a pool and a dock.
The waterfront property in an exclusive area of Miami Beach, which Shakira bought in 2001 for $3.38 million, has views of Biscayne Bay and is now sold for $5.9 million.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too