Up for Sale, Shakira's Miami Beach Mansion
Latin singer Shakira is selling her Florida mansion, so her real estate agent said Friday January 20th, 2006. The 6,500-square-foot building has five bedrooms, six-and-half bathrooms, a pool and a dock.
The waterfront property in an exclusive area of Miami Beach, which Shakira bought in 2001 for $3.38 million, has views of Biscayne Bay and is now sold for $5.9 million.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video