Up for Sale, Shakira's Miami Beach Mansion
Latin singer Shakira is selling her Florida mansion, so her real estate agent said Friday January 20th, 2006. The 6,500-square-foot building has five bedrooms, six-and-half bathrooms, a pool and a dock.
The waterfront property in an exclusive area of Miami Beach, which Shakira bought in 2001 for $3.38 million, has views of Biscayne Bay and is now sold for $5.9 million.
More Shakira News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie