Up for Sale, Shakira's Miami Beach Mansion
Latin singer Shakira is selling her Florida mansion, so her real estate agent said Friday January 20th, 2006. The 6,500-square-foot building has five bedrooms, six-and-half bathrooms, a pool and a dock.
The waterfront property in an exclusive area of Miami Beach, which Shakira bought in 2001 for $3.38 million, has views of Biscayne Bay and is now sold for $5.9 million.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage