Up for Sale, Shakira's Miami Beach Mansion
Latin singer Shakira is selling her Florida mansion, so her real estate agent said Friday January 20th, 2006. The 6,500-square-foot building has five bedrooms, six-and-half bathrooms, a pool and a dock.
The waterfront property in an exclusive area of Miami Beach, which Shakira bought in 2001 for $3.38 million, has views of Biscayne Bay and is now sold for $5.9 million.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?