The Big Brother to Fly the Japanese 'Kite'
Mexican directors Jorge Aguilera and Javier Aguilera, sometimes credited as Big Brother, are about to fly the Japanese "Kite." The twosome is said to direct the live-action adaptation of the Japanese anime of the same name.
Joshua Rubin is slated to write the screenplay with Rob Cohen and Anant Singh giving hand at producing. As of its story, the animation thriller flick tells the story a young woman whose parents have been murdered is taken in by a corrupt detective who uses homeless kids to do his dirty work. She exacts street justice against the detective's chosen targets, then turns her talents against him.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family