The Big Brother to Fly the Japanese 'Kite'
Mexican directors Jorge Aguilera and Javier Aguilera, sometimes credited as Big Brother, are about to fly the Japanese "Kite." The twosome is said to direct the live-action adaptation of the Japanese anime of the same name.
Joshua Rubin is slated to write the screenplay with Rob Cohen and Anant Singh giving hand at producing. As of its story, the animation thriller flick tells the story a young woman whose parents have been murdered is taken in by a corrupt detective who uses homeless kids to do his dirty work. She exacts street justice against the detective's chosen targets, then turns her talents against him.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik