The Big Brother to Fly the Japanese 'Kite'
Mexican directors Jorge Aguilera and Javier Aguilera, sometimes credited as Big Brother, are about to fly the Japanese "Kite." The twosome is said to direct the live-action adaptation of the Japanese anime of the same name.
Joshua Rubin is slated to write the screenplay with Rob Cohen and Anant Singh giving hand at producing. As of its story, the animation thriller flick tells the story a young woman whose parents have been murdered is taken in by a corrupt detective who uses homeless kids to do his dirty work. She exacts street justice against the detective's chosen targets, then turns her talents against him.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard