The Big Brother to Fly the Japanese 'Kite'
Mexican directors Jorge Aguilera and Javier Aguilera, sometimes credited as Big Brother, are about to fly the Japanese "Kite." The twosome is said to direct the live-action adaptation of the Japanese anime of the same name.
Joshua Rubin is slated to write the screenplay with Rob Cohen and Anant Singh giving hand at producing. As of its story, the animation thriller flick tells the story a young woman whose parents have been murdered is taken in by a corrupt detective who uses homeless kids to do his dirty work. She exacts street justice against the detective's chosen targets, then turns her talents against him.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video