The Big Brother to Fly the Japanese 'Kite'
Mexican directors Jorge Aguilera and Javier Aguilera, sometimes credited as Big Brother, are about to fly the Japanese "Kite." The twosome is said to direct the live-action adaptation of the Japanese anime of the same name.
Joshua Rubin is slated to write the screenplay with Rob Cohen and Anant Singh giving hand at producing. As of its story, the animation thriller flick tells the story a young woman whose parents have been murdered is taken in by a corrupt detective who uses homeless kids to do his dirty work. She exacts street justice against the detective's chosen targets, then turns her talents against him.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death