The Farewell Tour of B.B. King
Reaching his 80-year of life, great musician B.B. King becoming even more productive indeed. While many fellow entertainers of his age tend to retire, the singer and guitarist keeps living his music career, embarking another concert.
Plans to launch the so-called an international "Farewell Tour" in March this year, King said he will continue to make U.S. concert appearances after the tour. The what he says will be his final world tour, actually is part of a domestic tour that starts Feb. 16 in Chicago, King's publicist, Jerry Digney, said in a news released Wednesday Jan 18th.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing
- Brad Pitt to Remove His Angelina Jolie Tattoos to Have a 'Fresh Start'