The Farewell Tour of B.B. King
Reaching his 80-year of life, great musician B.B. King becoming even more productive indeed. While many fellow entertainers of his age tend to retire, the singer and guitarist keeps living his music career, embarking another concert.
Plans to launch the so-called an international "Farewell Tour" in March this year, King said he will continue to make U.S. concert appearances after the tour. The what he says will be his final world tour, actually is part of a domestic tour that starts Feb. 16 in Chicago, King's publicist, Jerry Digney, said in a news released Wednesday Jan 18th.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick