The Farewell Tour of B.B. King
Reaching his 80-year of life, great musician B.B. King becoming even more productive indeed. While many fellow entertainers of his age tend to retire, the singer and guitarist keeps living his music career, embarking another concert.
Plans to launch the so-called an international "Farewell Tour" in March this year, King said he will continue to make U.S. concert appearances after the tour. The what he says will be his final world tour, actually is part of a domestic tour that starts Feb. 16 in Chicago, King's publicist, Jerry Digney, said in a news released Wednesday Jan 18th.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group