The Farewell Tour of B.B. King
Reaching his 80-year of life, great musician B.B. King becoming even more productive indeed. While many fellow entertainers of his age tend to retire, the singer and guitarist keeps living his music career, embarking another concert.
Plans to launch the so-called an international "Farewell Tour" in March this year, King said he will continue to make U.S. concert appearances after the tour. The what he says will be his final world tour, actually is part of a domestic tour that starts Feb. 16 in Chicago, King's publicist, Jerry Digney, said in a news released Wednesday Jan 18th.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer