The Gardener Leads the 2006 BAFTA Nominations
After the Golden Globe Awards, people are now treated with The Orange British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) which is about to come on February 19 this year. The Academy has on Thursday Jan 19 announced the nominees of this year's awards. And so drama thriller "The Constant Gardener" is the leading nominee with 10 pieces all at once.
The many nominations it grabbed are Best Film, Best British Film, Best Actor for Ralph Fiennes, Best Actress for Rachel Weisz, The David Lean Award for Achievement in Direction, Adapted Screenplay, The Anthony Asquith Award for Achievement in Film Music, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. Drama romance "Brokeback Mountain" somewhat earns 9 nominations, including that of Best Film, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, and Best Supporting Actress.
The other leading nominees among others include "Capote", "Crash", "Good Night, and Good Luck", "Pride and Prejudice", "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit", "Walk the Line", "North Country", and many more. Visit http://www.bafta.org/site/jsp/index.jsp for the complete list of the awards nominee.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season