The Gardener Leads the 2006 BAFTA Nominations
After the Golden Globe Awards, people are now treated with The Orange British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) which is about to come on February 19 this year. The Academy has on Thursday Jan 19 announced the nominees of this year's awards. And so drama thriller "The Constant Gardener" is the leading nominee with 10 pieces all at once.
The many nominations it grabbed are Best Film, Best British Film, Best Actor for Ralph Fiennes, Best Actress for Rachel Weisz, The David Lean Award for Achievement in Direction, Adapted Screenplay, The Anthony Asquith Award for Achievement in Film Music, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. Drama romance "Brokeback Mountain" somewhat earns 9 nominations, including that of Best Film, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, and Best Supporting Actress.
The other leading nominees among others include "Capote", "Crash", "Good Night, and Good Luck", "Pride and Prejudice", "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit", "Walk the Line", "North Country", and many more. Visit http://www.bafta.org/site/jsp/index.jsp for the complete list of the awards nominee.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'