Actor Macaulay Culkin Penned His First Book Ever
The year of 2006 seemingly becomes a busy year for actor Macaulay Culkin. We have just landed our feet in the very beginning of the New Year, yet the actor has had hectic schedules to do.
Shortly following he's reported to wed, which obviously keeps him busy with the preparation for the big day, Culkin is now reported to have penned his first book ever. It's called "Junior."
The semi-autobiographical novel is said to consist of journal-like entries, drawings, letters and poems, often about a troubled father-son relationship, referring to the star relationship with his father Kit Culkin, whom he never talked to since a custody dispute in 1997. Written in journal form, the narrator reveals all, childhood abuses and his anger -- as well as remaining affection -- toward his father.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together