Actor Macaulay Culkin Penned His First Book Ever
The year of 2006 seemingly becomes a busy year for actor Macaulay Culkin. We have just landed our feet in the very beginning of the New Year, yet the actor has had hectic schedules to do.
Shortly following he's reported to wed, which obviously keeps him busy with the preparation for the big day, Culkin is now reported to have penned his first book ever. It's called "Junior."
The semi-autobiographical novel is said to consist of journal-like entries, drawings, letters and poems, often about a troubled father-son relationship, referring to the star relationship with his father Kit Culkin, whom he never talked to since a custody dispute in 1997. Written in journal form, the narrator reveals all, childhood abuses and his anger -- as well as remaining affection -- toward his father.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'