Actor Macaulay Culkin Penned His First Book Ever
The year of 2006 seemingly becomes a busy year for actor Macaulay Culkin. We have just landed our feet in the very beginning of the New Year, yet the actor has had hectic schedules to do.
Shortly following he's reported to wed, which obviously keeps him busy with the preparation for the big day, Culkin is now reported to have penned his first book ever. It's called "Junior."
The semi-autobiographical novel is said to consist of journal-like entries, drawings, letters and poems, often about a troubled father-son relationship, referring to the star relationship with his father Kit Culkin, whom he never talked to since a custody dispute in 1997. Written in journal form, the narrator reveals all, childhood abuses and his anger -- as well as remaining affection -- toward his father.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie