Actor Macaulay Culkin Penned His First Book Ever
The year of 2006 seemingly becomes a busy year for actor Macaulay Culkin. We have just landed our feet in the very beginning of the New Year, yet the actor has had hectic schedules to do.
Shortly following he's reported to wed, which obviously keeps him busy with the preparation for the big day, Culkin is now reported to have penned his first book ever. It's called "Junior."
The semi-autobiographical novel is said to consist of journal-like entries, drawings, letters and poems, often about a troubled father-son relationship, referring to the star relationship with his father Kit Culkin, whom he never talked to since a custody dispute in 1997. Written in journal form, the narrator reveals all, childhood abuses and his anger -- as well as remaining affection -- toward his father.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes