Actor Macaulay Culkin Penned His First Book Ever
The year of 2006 seemingly becomes a busy year for actor Macaulay Culkin. We have just landed our feet in the very beginning of the New Year, yet the actor has had hectic schedules to do.
Shortly following he's reported to wed, which obviously keeps him busy with the preparation for the big day, Culkin is now reported to have penned his first book ever. It's called "Junior."
The semi-autobiographical novel is said to consist of journal-like entries, drawings, letters and poems, often about a troubled father-son relationship, referring to the star relationship with his father Kit Culkin, whom he never talked to since a custody dispute in 1997. Written in journal form, the narrator reveals all, childhood abuses and his anger -- as well as remaining affection -- toward his father.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?