Beverley Mitchell & Boyfriend Engaged
Beverley Mitchell really is in "7th Heaven" now as the actress reportedly has been engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Cameron. A publicist for the actress confirmed the good news to People.
"They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells the media. It is said that Cameron popped the question during a trip to Colorado on New Year's Eve after a 5-years relationship.
Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'