Beverley Mitchell & Boyfriend Engaged
Beverley Mitchell really is in "7th Heaven" now as the actress reportedly has been engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Cameron. A publicist for the actress confirmed the good news to People.
"They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells the media. It is said that Cameron popped the question during a trip to Colorado on New Year's Eve after a 5-years relationship.
Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards