Beverley Mitchell & Boyfriend Engaged
Beverley Mitchell really is in "7th Heaven" now as the actress reportedly has been engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Cameron. A publicist for the actress confirmed the good news to People.
"They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells the media. It is said that Cameron popped the question during a trip to Colorado on New Year's Eve after a 5-years relationship.
Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics