Beverley Mitchell & Boyfriend Engaged
Beverley Mitchell really is in "7th Heaven" now as the actress reportedly has been engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Cameron. A publicist for the actress confirmed the good news to People.
"They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells the media. It is said that Cameron popped the question during a trip to Colorado on New Year's Eve after a 5-years relationship.
Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos