Beverley Mitchell & Boyfriend Engaged
Beverley Mitchell really is in "7th Heaven" now as the actress reportedly has been engaged to longtime boyfriend Michael Cameron. A publicist for the actress confirmed the good news to People.
"They really are a good fit for each other. Her friends and family are thrilled," a source close to the couple tells the media. It is said that Cameron popped the question during a trip to Colorado on New Year's Eve after a 5-years relationship.
Mitchell's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. This will be the first marriage for both the actress and Cameron, who plan to wed next year.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal