Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Expecting 2nd Child
After months of rumors about a pregnancy, Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow at last breaks her silence, confirmed Thursday January 12th that she and husband Chris Martin are expecting their second child together.
Everything became even more obvious as following a Screen Actors Guild screening of her movie "Proof" in Los Angeles, moderator Lou Diamond Phillips introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and asked, "How far along are you?" which soon was replied by Paltrow saying "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'