Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Expecting 2nd Child
After months of rumors about a pregnancy, Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow at last breaks her silence, confirmed Thursday January 12th that she and husband Chris Martin are expecting their second child together.
Everything became even more obvious as following a Screen Actors Guild screening of her movie "Proof" in Los Angeles, moderator Lou Diamond Phillips introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and asked, "How far along are you?" which soon was replied by Paltrow saying "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off