Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Expecting 2nd Child
After months of rumors about a pregnancy, Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow at last breaks her silence, confirmed Thursday January 12th that she and husband Chris Martin are expecting their second child together.
Everything became even more obvious as following a Screen Actors Guild screening of her movie "Proof" in Los Angeles, moderator Lou Diamond Phillips introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and asked, "How far along are you?" which soon was replied by Paltrow saying "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up