Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Expecting 2nd Child
After months of rumors about a pregnancy, Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow at last breaks her silence, confirmed Thursday January 12th that she and husband Chris Martin are expecting their second child together.
Everything became even more obvious as following a Screen Actors Guild screening of her movie "Proof" in Los Angeles, moderator Lou Diamond Phillips introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and asked, "How far along are you?" which soon was replied by Paltrow saying "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake