Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Expecting 2nd Child
After months of rumors about a pregnancy, Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow at last breaks her silence, confirmed Thursday January 12th that she and husband Chris Martin are expecting their second child together.
Everything became even more obvious as following a Screen Actors Guild screening of her movie "Proof" in Los Angeles, moderator Lou Diamond Phillips introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and asked, "How far along are you?" which soon was replied by Paltrow saying "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier