The New Pantheon Awards Finalists
Numbers of names have been listed as the finalists for the inaugural New Pantheon Awards which replacing the Shortlist Prize in recognizing noteworthy albums that have sold fewer than 500,000 copies in the United States. Among the 10 names mentioned, there we have Fiona Apple, Antony and the Johnsons, and Arcade Fire.
Apple's "Extraordinary Machine", Arcade Fire's "Funeral", and Antony and the Johnsons' "I Am a Bird Now" will all vie for the award. The rest of the finalists among others include Animal Collective's "Feels," Bloc Party's "Silent Alarm," Death Cab for Cutie's "Plans," The Decemberists' "Picaresque," Kings of Leon's "Aha Shake Heartbreak," M.I.A.'s "Arular," and Sufjan Stevens' "Illinois."
Find out who's the winner on February 6th during a ceremony at a Los Angeles venue to be announced soon.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard