The New Pantheon Awards Finalists
Numbers of names have been listed as the finalists for the inaugural New Pantheon Awards which replacing the Shortlist Prize in recognizing noteworthy albums that have sold fewer than 500,000 copies in the United States. Among the 10 names mentioned, there we have Fiona Apple, Antony and the Johnsons, and Arcade Fire.
Apple's "Extraordinary Machine", Arcade Fire's "Funeral", and Antony and the Johnsons' "I Am a Bird Now" will all vie for the award. The rest of the finalists among others include Animal Collective's "Feels," Bloc Party's "Silent Alarm," Death Cab for Cutie's "Plans," The Decemberists' "Picaresque," Kings of Leon's "Aha Shake Heartbreak," M.I.A.'s "Arular," and Sufjan Stevens' "Illinois."
Find out who's the winner on February 6th during a ceremony at a Los Angeles venue to be announced soon.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image