The New Pantheon Awards Finalists
Numbers of names have been listed as the finalists for the inaugural New Pantheon Awards which replacing the Shortlist Prize in recognizing noteworthy albums that have sold fewer than 500,000 copies in the United States. Among the 10 names mentioned, there we have Fiona Apple, Antony and the Johnsons, and Arcade Fire.
Apple's "Extraordinary Machine", Arcade Fire's "Funeral", and Antony and the Johnsons' "I Am a Bird Now" will all vie for the award. The rest of the finalists among others include Animal Collective's "Feels," Bloc Party's "Silent Alarm," Death Cab for Cutie's "Plans," The Decemberists' "Picaresque," Kings of Leon's "Aha Shake Heartbreak," M.I.A.'s "Arular," and Sufjan Stevens' "Illinois."
Find out who's the winner on February 6th during a ceremony at a Los Angeles venue to be announced soon.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell