Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Show Your Bones" on March 28
New York City-based rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs reportedly is preparing their second Interscope album, "Show Your Bones," for a March 28 release date. Prior to that, the album's first single "Gold Lion" will be commercially released a week earlier in the United Kingdom.
Produced by Squeak E Clean and mixed by rock veteran Alan Moulder, "Show Your Bones" "is what happens when you put your finger in a light socket," singer Karen O says of the album name. Also she added "Maybe there is some of that electric current flowing through the tracks of our album illuminating us from the inside out for you to laugh at and cry to or fry to. Or not."
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney