Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Show Your Bones" on March 28
New York City-based rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs reportedly is preparing their second Interscope album, "Show Your Bones," for a March 28 release date. Prior to that, the album's first single "Gold Lion" will be commercially released a week earlier in the United Kingdom.
Produced by Squeak E Clean and mixed by rock veteran Alan Moulder, "Show Your Bones" "is what happens when you put your finger in a light socket," singer Karen O says of the album name. Also she added "Maybe there is some of that electric current flowing through the tracks of our album illuminating us from the inside out for you to laugh at and cry to or fry to. Or not."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes