Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Show Your Bones" on March 28
New York City-based rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs reportedly is preparing their second Interscope album, "Show Your Bones," for a March 28 release date. Prior to that, the album's first single "Gold Lion" will be commercially released a week earlier in the United Kingdom.
Produced by Squeak E Clean and mixed by rock veteran Alan Moulder, "Show Your Bones" "is what happens when you put your finger in a light socket," singer Karen O says of the album name. Also she added "Maybe there is some of that electric current flowing through the tracks of our album illuminating us from the inside out for you to laugh at and cry to or fry to. Or not."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival