Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Show Your Bones" on March 28
New York City-based rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs reportedly is preparing their second Interscope album, "Show Your Bones," for a March 28 release date. Prior to that, the album's first single "Gold Lion" will be commercially released a week earlier in the United Kingdom.
Produced by Squeak E Clean and mixed by rock veteran Alan Moulder, "Show Your Bones" "is what happens when you put your finger in a light socket," singer Karen O says of the album name. Also she added "Maybe there is some of that electric current flowing through the tracks of our album illuminating us from the inside out for you to laugh at and cry to or fry to. Or not."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction