Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Show Your Bones" on March 28
New York City-based rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs reportedly is preparing their second Interscope album, "Show Your Bones," for a March 28 release date. Prior to that, the album's first single "Gold Lion" will be commercially released a week earlier in the United Kingdom.
Produced by Squeak E Clean and mixed by rock veteran Alan Moulder, "Show Your Bones" "is what happens when you put your finger in a light socket," singer Karen O says of the album name. Also she added "Maybe there is some of that electric current flowing through the tracks of our album illuminating us from the inside out for you to laugh at and cry to or fry to. Or not."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake