Enjoy A 'New World' in Palm Springs Festival
January the 5th has marked the opening of the 17th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival, a special event in which Terrence Malick's epic "The New World" was shown off to filmgoers. Set in America in the 1600s, the adventure flick provoked abuzz among the attendances who soon after the screening said the film was either brilliant or awful.
Spotted attending the festival was "The New World" producer Sarah Green and co-star Q'Orianka Kilcher. To note, the fest which runs through Jan. 16, will show 232 films from more than 70 countries. The lineup includes four world premieres with 31 North American premieres and 51 U.S. premieres. In addition, the schedule includes 51 of the 56 films submitted for consideration in the foreign-language film category for the 78th Annual Academy Awards.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation