The Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2005
Mariah Carey. The name comes up on the top position in the list of the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005. The singer apparently has proven to worldwide that she's hard to beat and thus deserves the predicate of pop diva.
Leading the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005, Carey has her album "The Emancipation of Mimi" sold for 4.97 million copies, making rapper 50 Cent's "The Massacre" the second best with 4.85 million copies. "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson wins the 3rd place with 3.5 million copies. The 4th best is Green Day's "American Idiot" which is sold for 3.4 million copies, ahead of Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" at No. 5 sold 3 million copies.
No. 6 to 10 in a row are Coldplay's "X&Y" (2.6 million), Rascal Flatts' "Feels Like Today" (2.511 million), Gwen Stefani's "Love.Angel.Music.Baby." (2.505 million), Kanye West's "Late Registration" (2.4 million), and The Game's "The Documentary" (2.3 million).
More Mariah Carey News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves