The Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2005
Mariah Carey. The name comes up on the top position in the list of the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005. The singer apparently has proven to worldwide that she's hard to beat and thus deserves the predicate of pop diva.
Leading the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005, Carey has her album "The Emancipation of Mimi" sold for 4.97 million copies, making rapper 50 Cent's "The Massacre" the second best with 4.85 million copies. "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson wins the 3rd place with 3.5 million copies. The 4th best is Green Day's "American Idiot" which is sold for 3.4 million copies, ahead of Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" at No. 5 sold 3 million copies.
No. 6 to 10 in a row are Coldplay's "X&Y" (2.6 million), Rascal Flatts' "Feels Like Today" (2.511 million), Gwen Stefani's "Love.Angel.Music.Baby." (2.505 million), Kanye West's "Late Registration" (2.4 million), and The Game's "The Documentary" (2.3 million).
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars