The Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2005
Mariah Carey. The name comes up on the top position in the list of the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005. The singer apparently has proven to worldwide that she's hard to beat and thus deserves the predicate of pop diva.
Leading the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005, Carey has her album "The Emancipation of Mimi" sold for 4.97 million copies, making rapper 50 Cent's "The Massacre" the second best with 4.85 million copies. "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson wins the 3rd place with 3.5 million copies. The 4th best is Green Day's "American Idiot" which is sold for 3.4 million copies, ahead of Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" at No. 5 sold 3 million copies.
No. 6 to 10 in a row are Coldplay's "X&Y" (2.6 million), Rascal Flatts' "Feels Like Today" (2.511 million), Gwen Stefani's "Love.Angel.Music.Baby." (2.505 million), Kanye West's "Late Registration" (2.4 million), and The Game's "The Documentary" (2.3 million).
More Mariah Carey News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...