The Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2005
Mariah Carey. The name comes up on the top position in the list of the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005. The singer apparently has proven to worldwide that she's hard to beat and thus deserves the predicate of pop diva.
Leading the Top 10 best-selling albums of 2005, Carey has her album "The Emancipation of Mimi" sold for 4.97 million copies, making rapper 50 Cent's "The Massacre" the second best with 4.85 million copies. "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson wins the 3rd place with 3.5 million copies. The 4th best is Green Day's "American Idiot" which is sold for 3.4 million copies, ahead of Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" at No. 5 sold 3 million copies.
No. 6 to 10 in a row are Coldplay's "X&Y" (2.6 million), Rascal Flatts' "Feels Like Today" (2.511 million), Gwen Stefani's "Love.Angel.Music.Baby." (2.505 million), Kanye West's "Late Registration" (2.4 million), and The Game's "The Documentary" (2.3 million).
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen