Exhibitor Relations' Top 10 Moneymakers of 2005
Another score was made by "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" after the flick gloriously became the only movie that managed to collect over $300 million in a year and that was the title of 2005's Top-Grossing Movie of Top 10 Moneymakers list compiled by the box-office tracking firm Exhibitor Relations. Also mentioned as the Top-Grossing PG-13 Film, "Sith" was followed by "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on the second place and "War of the Worlds" on the third.
The Top-Grossing PG-rated Film, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", took the fourth rank while "Wedding Crashers" came next along with the title of Top-Grossing R-rated Film. Lining up behind "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Batman Begins" was "Madagascar" which made its way to be the Top-Grossing Animated Film. The last two movies on the list were "Mr and Mrs Smith" with $186.3 million and "Hitch" that scored $177.6 million throughout the whole year.
Other film features to be noted were Disney's "Chicken Little" which took the14th rank to be the Top-Grossing G-rated Film and "March of the Penguins" as the Top-Grossing Documentary seated on the 24th place.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding