Exhibitor Relations' Top 10 Moneymakers of 2005
Another score was made by "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" after the flick gloriously became the only movie that managed to collect over $300 million in a year and that was the title of 2005's Top-Grossing Movie of Top 10 Moneymakers list compiled by the box-office tracking firm Exhibitor Relations. Also mentioned as the Top-Grossing PG-13 Film, "Sith" was followed by "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on the second place and "War of the Worlds" on the third.
The Top-Grossing PG-rated Film, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", took the fourth rank while "Wedding Crashers" came next along with the title of Top-Grossing R-rated Film. Lining up behind "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Batman Begins" was "Madagascar" which made its way to be the Top-Grossing Animated Film. The last two movies on the list were "Mr and Mrs Smith" with $186.3 million and "Hitch" that scored $177.6 million throughout the whole year.
Other film features to be noted were Disney's "Chicken Little" which took the14th rank to be the Top-Grossing G-rated Film and "March of the Penguins" as the Top-Grossing Documentary seated on the 24th place.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'