"Lost" Stars' Drunken Driving Case Continued
Still dealing with the charges of drunken driving on the Pali Highway by December 1, 2005, the "Lost" stars, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, were arraigned in Hawaii's Kaneohe District Court on Thursday. Did not show up in this proceeding, both actresses were only represented by their respective lawyers.
While Watros, through the statement from her attorney Lanson Kupau, is eager to take full responsibility on her mistake when scheduled to go back in court on January 12, Rodriguez, on the other hand, entered a not-guilty plea through her lawyer, Steve Barta, and is slated to face her trial by March 30.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story