"Lost" Stars' Drunken Driving Case Continued
Still dealing with the charges of drunken driving on the Pali Highway by December 1, 2005, the "Lost" stars, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, were arraigned in Hawaii's Kaneohe District Court on Thursday. Did not show up in this proceeding, both actresses were only represented by their respective lawyers.
While Watros, through the statement from her attorney Lanson Kupau, is eager to take full responsibility on her mistake when scheduled to go back in court on January 12, Rodriguez, on the other hand, entered a not-guilty plea through her lawyer, Steve Barta, and is slated to face her trial by March 30.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama