"Lost" Stars' Drunken Driving Case Continued
Still dealing with the charges of drunken driving on the Pali Highway by December 1, 2005, the "Lost" stars, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, were arraigned in Hawaii's Kaneohe District Court on Thursday. Did not show up in this proceeding, both actresses were only represented by their respective lawyers.
While Watros, through the statement from her attorney Lanson Kupau, is eager to take full responsibility on her mistake when scheduled to go back in court on January 12, Rodriguez, on the other hand, entered a not-guilty plea through her lawyer, Steve Barta, and is slated to face her trial by March 30.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'