"Lost" Stars' Drunken Driving Case Continued
Still dealing with the charges of drunken driving on the Pali Highway by December 1, 2005, the "Lost" stars, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, were arraigned in Hawaii's Kaneohe District Court on Thursday. Did not show up in this proceeding, both actresses were only represented by their respective lawyers.
While Watros, through the statement from her attorney Lanson Kupau, is eager to take full responsibility on her mistake when scheduled to go back in court on January 12, Rodriguez, on the other hand, entered a not-guilty plea through her lawyer, Steve Barta, and is slated to face her trial by March 30.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics