"Lost" Stars' Drunken Driving Case Continued
Still dealing with the charges of drunken driving on the Pali Highway by December 1, 2005, the "Lost" stars, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, were arraigned in Hawaii's Kaneohe District Court on Thursday. Did not show up in this proceeding, both actresses were only represented by their respective lawyers.
While Watros, through the statement from her attorney Lanson Kupau, is eager to take full responsibility on her mistake when scheduled to go back in court on January 12, Rodriguez, on the other hand, entered a not-guilty plea through her lawyer, Steve Barta, and is slated to face her trial by March 30.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'