The Gardeners of Eden
The indie film "The Gardener of Eden" will star the likes of Lukas Haas, Giovanni Ribisi and Erika Christensen. While Kevin Connolly is set to make his directorial debut, working from a script by Adam Davis, Leonardo DiCaprio will serve as a producer via his Appian Way banner.
A dark comedy flick, "The Gardener of Eden" centers on a young man who accidentally saves a girl from a neighborhood assault and then decides his calling in life is to become a modern-day hero. Keep it here for more details on that film.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences