Carrie Underwood Is Oklahoman of the Year
She has both inner and outer beauty. Gaining success in music scene doesn't make her arrogant. Instead, the more she gets the more she becoming a humble person. That's the picture of country crooner Carrie Underwood.
Those qualities she possesses indeed attract Oklahoma Today magazine to pick her as Oklahoman of the Year. The Checotah native is claimed to encompass all that makes the state great and has the character and humility to be so honored.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3