Carrie Underwood Is Oklahoman of the Year
She has both inner and outer beauty. Gaining success in music scene doesn't make her arrogant. Instead, the more she gets the more she becoming a humble person. That's the picture of country crooner Carrie Underwood.
Those qualities she possesses indeed attract Oklahoma Today magazine to pick her as Oklahoman of the Year. The Checotah native is claimed to encompass all that makes the state great and has the character and humility to be so honored.
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered