Courtney Love Sells Historic Home to Satisfy Debts
Troubled rocker Courtney Love is going broke. Well at least she's close to that line. A house in Washington state house that she bought for late husband Kurt Cobain's family is to be auctioned because she has failed to pay the mortgage.
Love, as mentioned in the court papers, owes 367,836 dollars to WMC Mortgage Corp. of Los Angeles, which filed for foreclosure in Superior Court.
Thus, the house on 13 acres at the edge of Capitol Forest near Littlerock, about 10 miles south of Olympia, is slated to be sold during an auction on the local courthouse steps on January 6 if Love does not pay the debt.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth