Courtney Love Sells Historic Home to Satisfy Debts
Troubled rocker Courtney Love is going broke. Well at least she's close to that line. A house in Washington state house that she bought for late husband Kurt Cobain's family is to be auctioned because she has failed to pay the mortgage.
Love, as mentioned in the court papers, owes 367,836 dollars to WMC Mortgage Corp. of Los Angeles, which filed for foreclosure in Superior Court.
Thus, the house on 13 acres at the edge of Capitol Forest near Littlerock, about 10 miles south of Olympia, is slated to be sold during an auction on the local courthouse steps on January 6 if Love does not pay the debt.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7