Courtney Love Sells Historic Home to Satisfy Debts
Troubled rocker Courtney Love is going broke. Well at least she's close to that line. A house in Washington state house that she bought for late husband Kurt Cobain's family is to be auctioned because she has failed to pay the mortgage.
Love, as mentioned in the court papers, owes 367,836 dollars to WMC Mortgage Corp. of Los Angeles, which filed for foreclosure in Superior Court.
Thus, the house on 13 acres at the edge of Capitol Forest near Littlerock, about 10 miles south of Olympia, is slated to be sold during an auction on the local courthouse steps on January 6 if Love does not pay the debt.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman