Courtney Love Sells Historic Home to Satisfy Debts
Troubled rocker Courtney Love is going broke. Well at least she's close to that line. A house in Washington state house that she bought for late husband Kurt Cobain's family is to be auctioned because she has failed to pay the mortgage.
Love, as mentioned in the court papers, owes 367,836 dollars to WMC Mortgage Corp. of Los Angeles, which filed for foreclosure in Superior Court.
Thus, the house on 13 acres at the edge of Capitol Forest near Littlerock, about 10 miles south of Olympia, is slated to be sold during an auction on the local courthouse steps on January 6 if Love does not pay the debt.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years