Courtney Love Sells Historic Home to Satisfy Debts
Troubled rocker Courtney Love is going broke. Well at least she's close to that line. A house in Washington state house that she bought for late husband Kurt Cobain's family is to be auctioned because she has failed to pay the mortgage.
Love, as mentioned in the court papers, owes 367,836 dollars to WMC Mortgage Corp. of Los Angeles, which filed for foreclosure in Superior Court.
Thus, the house on 13 acres at the edge of Capitol Forest near Littlerock, about 10 miles south of Olympia, is slated to be sold during an auction on the local courthouse steps on January 6 if Love does not pay the debt.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party