UK Box Office Films
Despite its low rate in the US box office, "King Kong" has shown up its power. Not only the giant ape ruling the US, but also UK box office with an opening take of 6 million pounds. Comes at 2nd place is "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe," one place ahead of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" at No.3.
"Flightplan," "The Family Stone," "Lassie," and "March of The Penguins," are all securing the 4th to 7th position in a row. The No. 8 movie on the chart is animated Christmas movie "The Polar Express," followed after at 9th by Bollywood romantic-comedy "Bluff Master" and thriller "The Constant Gardener" rounding out at No. 10.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'