Matchbox 20 Preparing A New Studio Album
Two years break is more than enough for music group Matchbox 20 to come back into music industry with their new material or at least new idea. Having the things in head, all the group members planning for a December 30-January 1 reunion at the Joint in Las Vegas.
Soon then, as said by guitarist Kyle Cook, Matchbox 20 will comeback to the studio to record a new album. Asked about the involvement of the group's lead singer Rob Thomas who has gone solo, Cook simply replied "Vegas, cash, New Year's Eve and booze, all in that order."
Also he added "We're at a time when everybody is doing a lot of different music, but the opportunity arose and Rob was available to do it, so we can get the machine fired up again. We'll probably rehearse for a week at my studio in Orlando, Fla."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie