Matchbox 20 Preparing A New Studio Album
Two years break is more than enough for music group Matchbox 20 to come back into music industry with their new material or at least new idea. Having the things in head, all the group members planning for a December 30-January 1 reunion at the Joint in Las Vegas.
Soon then, as said by guitarist Kyle Cook, Matchbox 20 will comeback to the studio to record a new album. Asked about the involvement of the group's lead singer Rob Thomas who has gone solo, Cook simply replied "Vegas, cash, New Year's Eve and booze, all in that order."
Also he added "We're at a time when everybody is doing a lot of different music, but the opportunity arose and Rob was available to do it, so we can get the machine fired up again. We'll probably rehearse for a week at my studio in Orlando, Fla."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival