Matchbox 20 Preparing A New Studio Album
Two years break is more than enough for music group Matchbox 20 to come back into music industry with their new material or at least new idea. Having the things in head, all the group members planning for a December 30-January 1 reunion at the Joint in Las Vegas.
Soon then, as said by guitarist Kyle Cook, Matchbox 20 will comeback to the studio to record a new album. Asked about the involvement of the group's lead singer Rob Thomas who has gone solo, Cook simply replied "Vegas, cash, New Year's Eve and booze, all in that order."
Also he added "We're at a time when everybody is doing a lot of different music, but the opportunity arose and Rob was available to do it, so we can get the machine fired up again. We'll probably rehearse for a week at my studio in Orlando, Fla."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season