Matchbox 20 Preparing A New Studio Album
Two years break is more than enough for music group Matchbox 20 to come back into music industry with their new material or at least new idea. Having the things in head, all the group members planning for a December 30-January 1 reunion at the Joint in Las Vegas.
Soon then, as said by guitarist Kyle Cook, Matchbox 20 will comeback to the studio to record a new album. Asked about the involvement of the group's lead singer Rob Thomas who has gone solo, Cook simply replied "Vegas, cash, New Year's Eve and booze, all in that order."
Also he added "We're at a time when everybody is doing a lot of different music, but the opportunity arose and Rob was available to do it, so we can get the machine fired up again. We'll probably rehearse for a week at my studio in Orlando, Fla."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal