Matchbox 20 Preparing A New Studio Album
Two years break is more than enough for music group Matchbox 20 to come back into music industry with their new material or at least new idea. Having the things in head, all the group members planning for a December 30-January 1 reunion at the Joint in Las Vegas.
Soon then, as said by guitarist Kyle Cook, Matchbox 20 will comeback to the studio to record a new album. Asked about the involvement of the group's lead singer Rob Thomas who has gone solo, Cook simply replied "Vegas, cash, New Year's Eve and booze, all in that order."
Also he added "We're at a time when everybody is doing a lot of different music, but the opportunity arose and Rob was available to do it, so we can get the machine fired up again. We'll probably rehearse for a week at my studio in Orlando, Fla."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked