Actresses in Line to Be Elton John's Bridesmaids
Gay marriage is still a new phenomenon for our society that many tend to perceive it as something special if not extraordinary. Thus, due to such perception, numbers of actresses willingly stand in line to be Elton John's bridesmaids at his wedding with his long-term partner David Furnish.
Among those reported to have expressed their wish for a spot at the civil ceremony to be held in Windsor, England, on December 21st are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. "Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (asked). At the Cannes Film Festival they both stopped me and asked if they could be bridesmaids," Furnish revealed.
In the meantime, singer Anastacia also wants to take part at the event, saying "I wanna be his frickin' orchid-throwing flower bitch." Victoria Adams also is also said to be among the favorites to the bridesmaid title.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie