Actresses in Line to Be Elton John's Bridesmaids
Gay marriage is still a new phenomenon for our society that many tend to perceive it as something special if not extraordinary. Thus, due to such perception, numbers of actresses willingly stand in line to be Elton John's bridesmaids at his wedding with his long-term partner David Furnish.
Among those reported to have expressed their wish for a spot at the civil ceremony to be held in Windsor, England, on December 21st are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. "Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (asked). At the Cannes Film Festival they both stopped me and asked if they could be bridesmaids," Furnish revealed.
In the meantime, singer Anastacia also wants to take part at the event, saying "I wanna be his frickin' orchid-throwing flower bitch." Victoria Adams also is also said to be among the favorites to the bridesmaid title.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush