Actresses in Line to Be Elton John's Bridesmaids
Gay marriage is still a new phenomenon for our society that many tend to perceive it as something special if not extraordinary. Thus, due to such perception, numbers of actresses willingly stand in line to be Elton John's bridesmaids at his wedding with his long-term partner David Furnish.
Among those reported to have expressed their wish for a spot at the civil ceremony to be held in Windsor, England, on December 21st are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. "Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (asked). At the Cannes Film Festival they both stopped me and asked if they could be bridesmaids," Furnish revealed.
In the meantime, singer Anastacia also wants to take part at the event, saying "I wanna be his frickin' orchid-throwing flower bitch." Victoria Adams also is also said to be among the favorites to the bridesmaid title.
More Penelope Cruz News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards