Actresses in Line to Be Elton John's Bridesmaids
Gay marriage is still a new phenomenon for our society that many tend to perceive it as something special if not extraordinary. Thus, due to such perception, numbers of actresses willingly stand in line to be Elton John's bridesmaids at his wedding with his long-term partner David Furnish.
Among those reported to have expressed their wish for a spot at the civil ceremony to be held in Windsor, England, on December 21st are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. "Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (asked). At the Cannes Film Festival they both stopped me and asked if they could be bridesmaids," Furnish revealed.
In the meantime, singer Anastacia also wants to take part at the event, saying "I wanna be his frickin' orchid-throwing flower bitch." Victoria Adams also is also said to be among the favorites to the bridesmaid title.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?