Actresses in Line to Be Elton John's Bridesmaids
Gay marriage is still a new phenomenon for our society that many tend to perceive it as something special if not extraordinary. Thus, due to such perception, numbers of actresses willingly stand in line to be Elton John's bridesmaids at his wedding with his long-term partner David Furnish.
Among those reported to have expressed their wish for a spot at the civil ceremony to be held in Windsor, England, on December 21st are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. "Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek (asked). At the Cannes Film Festival they both stopped me and asked if they could be bridesmaids," Furnish revealed.
In the meantime, singer Anastacia also wants to take part at the event, saying "I wanna be his frickin' orchid-throwing flower bitch." Victoria Adams also is also said to be among the favorites to the bridesmaid title.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding