Desperate Hatcher Won Libel Case
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher won libel case Friday Dec 16 from the Daily Sport in a London courtroom. Moreover, the tabloid also agreed to print a front-apology for the 'entirely false' articles it ran about the actress, alleging that she had sex with a series of men in a VW van parked outside of her Los Angeles home.
"Anyone who has ever entered a legal proceeding knows that when you are totally in the right, it still takes a lot of energy to move forward this kind of proceeding," Hatcher said in a statement after the case was settled. The amount of the damages remains undisclosed, with Hatcher's lawyer adding that the newspaper agreed to pay all her legal costs as well as "very substantial damages."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville