Desperate Hatcher Won Libel Case
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher won libel case Friday Dec 16 from the Daily Sport in a London courtroom. Moreover, the tabloid also agreed to print a front-apology for the 'entirely false' articles it ran about the actress, alleging that she had sex with a series of men in a VW van parked outside of her Los Angeles home.
"Anyone who has ever entered a legal proceeding knows that when you are totally in the right, it still takes a lot of energy to move forward this kind of proceeding," Hatcher said in a statement after the case was settled. The amount of the damages remains undisclosed, with Hatcher's lawyer adding that the newspaper agreed to pay all her legal costs as well as "very substantial damages."
More Teri Hatcher News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?