Desperate Hatcher Won Libel Case
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher won libel case Friday Dec 16 from the Daily Sport in a London courtroom. Moreover, the tabloid also agreed to print a front-apology for the 'entirely false' articles it ran about the actress, alleging that she had sex with a series of men in a VW van parked outside of her Los Angeles home.
"Anyone who has ever entered a legal proceeding knows that when you are totally in the right, it still takes a lot of energy to move forward this kind of proceeding," Hatcher said in a statement after the case was settled. The amount of the damages remains undisclosed, with Hatcher's lawyer adding that the newspaper agreed to pay all her legal costs as well as "very substantial damages."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video