Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Tokyo
Following her big comeback tour, singer Ashlee Simpson collapsed shortly after a performance on MTV Japan Thursday Dec 15, and has been hospitalized. The 21-year-old star has just performed her single, "Boyfriend" when she told the audience that she felt sick.
Moments later after exiting, Simpson collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital. While there's been further details provided on the cause of the fainting and her condition, Ashlee's father Joe Simpson tells MTV that Ashlee is hooked up to an I.V.
And due to her condition, Ashlee's Monday appearance at the Radio Music Awards has been canceled.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli