Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Tokyo
Following her big comeback tour, singer Ashlee Simpson collapsed shortly after a performance on MTV Japan Thursday Dec 15, and has been hospitalized. The 21-year-old star has just performed her single, "Boyfriend" when she told the audience that she felt sick.
Moments later after exiting, Simpson collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital. While there's been further details provided on the cause of the fainting and her condition, Ashlee's father Joe Simpson tells MTV that Ashlee is hooked up to an I.V.
And due to her condition, Ashlee's Monday appearance at the Radio Music Awards has been canceled.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special