Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Tokyo
Following her big comeback tour, singer Ashlee Simpson collapsed shortly after a performance on MTV Japan Thursday Dec 15, and has been hospitalized. The 21-year-old star has just performed her single, "Boyfriend" when she told the audience that she felt sick.
Moments later after exiting, Simpson collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital. While there's been further details provided on the cause of the fainting and her condition, Ashlee's father Joe Simpson tells MTV that Ashlee is hooked up to an I.V.
And due to her condition, Ashlee's Monday appearance at the Radio Music Awards has been canceled.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama