Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Tokyo
Following her big comeback tour, singer Ashlee Simpson collapsed shortly after a performance on MTV Japan Thursday Dec 15, and has been hospitalized. The 21-year-old star has just performed her single, "Boyfriend" when she told the audience that she felt sick.
Moments later after exiting, Simpson collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital. While there's been further details provided on the cause of the fainting and her condition, Ashlee's father Joe Simpson tells MTV that Ashlee is hooked up to an I.V.
And due to her condition, Ashlee's Monday appearance at the Radio Music Awards has been canceled.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016