Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Tokyo
Following her big comeback tour, singer Ashlee Simpson collapsed shortly after a performance on MTV Japan Thursday Dec 15, and has been hospitalized. The 21-year-old star has just performed her single, "Boyfriend" when she told the audience that she felt sick.
Moments later after exiting, Simpson collapsed in an elevator and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital. While there's been further details provided on the cause of the fainting and her condition, Ashlee's father Joe Simpson tells MTV that Ashlee is hooked up to an I.V.
And due to her condition, Ashlee's Monday appearance at the Radio Music Awards has been canceled.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie