Julia Roberts Tapped as Gianfranco Ferre Model
Taking role as a mother of twins doesn't mean Julia Roberts is out of style. The movie beauty apparently makes use her time in between taking part of her kids with giving hand at a new career.
Roberts reportedly has signed on to be the new face of celebrated Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré's new promotional campaign. The campaign, shot by Mario Testino in LA, will run across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ads will begin to appear in magazines Spring 2006.
Ferre told Fashion Wire Daily: "My source of inspiration is modern - day reality women who live in today's world. Yet there are some who better than others match my own purely personal ideal of femininity. Julia Roberts in my eyes reflects a total affinity with this ideal of mine."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans