Julia Roberts Tapped as Gianfranco Ferre Model
Taking role as a mother of twins doesn't mean Julia Roberts is out of style. The movie beauty apparently makes use her time in between taking part of her kids with giving hand at a new career.
Roberts reportedly has signed on to be the new face of celebrated Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré's new promotional campaign. The campaign, shot by Mario Testino in LA, will run across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ads will begin to appear in magazines Spring 2006.
Ferre told Fashion Wire Daily: "My source of inspiration is modern - day reality women who live in today's world. Yet there are some who better than others match my own purely personal ideal of femininity. Julia Roberts in my eyes reflects a total affinity with this ideal of mine."
More Julia Roberts News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing