Julia Roberts Tapped as Gianfranco Ferre Model
Taking role as a mother of twins doesn't mean Julia Roberts is out of style. The movie beauty apparently makes use her time in between taking part of her kids with giving hand at a new career.
Roberts reportedly has signed on to be the new face of celebrated Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré's new promotional campaign. The campaign, shot by Mario Testino in LA, will run across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ads will begin to appear in magazines Spring 2006.
Ferre told Fashion Wire Daily: "My source of inspiration is modern - day reality women who live in today's world. Yet there are some who better than others match my own purely personal ideal of femininity. Julia Roberts in my eyes reflects a total affinity with this ideal of mine."
More Julia Roberts News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester