Julia Roberts Tapped as Gianfranco Ferre Model
Taking role as a mother of twins doesn't mean Julia Roberts is out of style. The movie beauty apparently makes use her time in between taking part of her kids with giving hand at a new career.
Roberts reportedly has signed on to be the new face of celebrated Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré's new promotional campaign. The campaign, shot by Mario Testino in LA, will run across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ads will begin to appear in magazines Spring 2006.
Ferre told Fashion Wire Daily: "My source of inspiration is modern - day reality women who live in today's world. Yet there are some who better than others match my own purely personal ideal of femininity. Julia Roberts in my eyes reflects a total affinity with this ideal of mine."
More Julia Roberts News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics