Julia Roberts Tapped as Gianfranco Ferre Model
Taking role as a mother of twins doesn't mean Julia Roberts is out of style. The movie beauty apparently makes use her time in between taking part of her kids with giving hand at a new career.
Roberts reportedly has signed on to be the new face of celebrated Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré's new promotional campaign. The campaign, shot by Mario Testino in LA, will run across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ads will begin to appear in magazines Spring 2006.
Ferre told Fashion Wire Daily: "My source of inspiration is modern - day reality women who live in today's world. Yet there are some who better than others match my own purely personal ideal of femininity. Julia Roberts in my eyes reflects a total affinity with this ideal of mine."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy