Rodriguez Lost $357 for Guilty to Speeding
Playing a bad girl role on TV has affected her real life image that "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez starting to get involved with law. The actress has fined $357 after pleaded guilty Dec 13th to speeding in a Wahiawa courtroom.
Did not show up for the hearing, Rodriguez was represented by her lawyer. During the plea, it was mentioned that Rodriguez was convicted of going 83 mph in a 55-mph zone back in November.
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic