Rodriguez Lost $357 for Guilty to Speeding
Playing a bad girl role on TV has affected her real life image that "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez starting to get involved with law. The actress has fined $357 after pleaded guilty Dec 13th to speeding in a Wahiawa courtroom.
Did not show up for the hearing, Rodriguez was represented by her lawyer. During the plea, it was mentioned that Rodriguez was convicted of going 83 mph in a 55-mph zone back in November.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now