Rodriguez Lost $357 for Guilty to Speeding
Playing a bad girl role on TV has affected her real life image that "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez starting to get involved with law. The actress has fined $357 after pleaded guilty Dec 13th to speeding in a Wahiawa courtroom.
Did not show up for the hearing, Rodriguez was represented by her lawyer. During the plea, it was mentioned that Rodriguez was convicted of going 83 mph in a 55-mph zone back in November.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest