Rodriguez Lost $357 for Guilty to Speeding
Playing a bad girl role on TV has affected her real life image that "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez starting to get involved with law. The actress has fined $357 after pleaded guilty Dec 13th to speeding in a Wahiawa courtroom.
Did not show up for the hearing, Rodriguez was represented by her lawyer. During the plea, it was mentioned that Rodriguez was convicted of going 83 mph in a 55-mph zone back in November.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle