Rodriguez Lost $357 for Guilty to Speeding
Playing a bad girl role on TV has affected her real life image that "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez starting to get involved with law. The actress has fined $357 after pleaded guilty Dec 13th to speeding in a Wahiawa courtroom.
Did not show up for the hearing, Rodriguez was represented by her lawyer. During the plea, it was mentioned that Rodriguez was convicted of going 83 mph in a 55-mph zone back in November.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star