Neal McDonough Joining the Guardian
The Hollywood Reporter comes up with news mentioned that Neal McDonough has joined the cast of "The Guardian" for Touchstone Pictures and Beacon Pictures. That means the actor joining Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Costner and Sela Ward, all of whom have agreed to star in as well.
Set to direct the film from a screenplay by Ron Brinkerhoff and James Vanderbilt is Andy Davis. An action drama flick, "The Guardian" revolves around the relationship between a rebellious Coast Guard enlistee (Kutcher) and a legendary rescue swimmer (Costner). McDonough will play Skinner, a protege of Costner's character.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake