Neal McDonough Joining the Guardian
The Hollywood Reporter comes up with news mentioned that Neal McDonough has joined the cast of "The Guardian" for Touchstone Pictures and Beacon Pictures. That means the actor joining Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Costner and Sela Ward, all of whom have agreed to star in as well.
Set to direct the film from a screenplay by Ron Brinkerhoff and James Vanderbilt is Andy Davis. An action drama flick, "The Guardian" revolves around the relationship between a rebellious Coast Guard enlistee (Kutcher) and a legendary rescue swimmer (Costner). McDonough will play Skinner, a protege of Costner's character.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed