Neal McDonough Joining the Guardian
The Hollywood Reporter comes up with news mentioned that Neal McDonough has joined the cast of "The Guardian" for Touchstone Pictures and Beacon Pictures. That means the actor joining Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Costner and Sela Ward, all of whom have agreed to star in as well.
Set to direct the film from a screenplay by Ron Brinkerhoff and James Vanderbilt is Andy Davis. An action drama flick, "The Guardian" revolves around the relationship between a rebellious Coast Guard enlistee (Kutcher) and a legendary rescue swimmer (Costner). McDonough will play Skinner, a protege of Costner's character.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7