James Dean Museum Closed
The James Dean Gallery in Fairmount, Indiana is going to be closed by the end of the year Dec 31. The museum chronicling the life of James Dean has been opened for 16 years and about 100,000 people have toured the exhibit. Unfortunately, the owner David Loehr was unable to sustain the high operating costs.
Loehr says, "The operating expenses and upkeep and payments are just more than we can handle. I'm just getting further into debt and I just can't do it anymore." Settled in the actor's hometown where he attended high school, the exhibit displays memorabilia such as clothing worn by Dean in his three major films, school papers, paintings, original movie posters, and magazines from all over the world.
In addition, the museum also has a theater with screenings of Dean's films and documentaries, as well as a research library.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series