James Dean Museum Closed
The James Dean Gallery in Fairmount, Indiana is going to be closed by the end of the year Dec 31. The museum chronicling the life of James Dean has been opened for 16 years and about 100,000 people have toured the exhibit. Unfortunately, the owner David Loehr was unable to sustain the high operating costs.
Loehr says, "The operating expenses and upkeep and payments are just more than we can handle. I'm just getting further into debt and I just can't do it anymore." Settled in the actor's hometown where he attended high school, the exhibit displays memorabilia such as clothing worn by Dean in his three major films, school papers, paintings, original movie posters, and magazines from all over the world.
In addition, the museum also has a theater with screenings of Dean's films and documentaries, as well as a research library.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'