James Dean Museum Closed
The James Dean Gallery in Fairmount, Indiana is going to be closed by the end of the year Dec 31. The museum chronicling the life of James Dean has been opened for 16 years and about 100,000 people have toured the exhibit. Unfortunately, the owner David Loehr was unable to sustain the high operating costs.
Loehr says, "The operating expenses and upkeep and payments are just more than we can handle. I'm just getting further into debt and I just can't do it anymore." Settled in the actor's hometown where he attended high school, the exhibit displays memorabilia such as clothing worn by Dean in his three major films, school papers, paintings, original movie posters, and magazines from all over the world.
In addition, the museum also has a theater with screenings of Dean's films and documentaries, as well as a research library.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed