James Dean Museum Closed
The James Dean Gallery in Fairmount, Indiana is going to be closed by the end of the year Dec 31. The museum chronicling the life of James Dean has been opened for 16 years and about 100,000 people have toured the exhibit. Unfortunately, the owner David Loehr was unable to sustain the high operating costs.
Loehr says, "The operating expenses and upkeep and payments are just more than we can handle. I'm just getting further into debt and I just can't do it anymore." Settled in the actor's hometown where he attended high school, the exhibit displays memorabilia such as clothing worn by Dean in his three major films, school papers, paintings, original movie posters, and magazines from all over the world.
In addition, the museum also has a theater with screenings of Dean's films and documentaries, as well as a research library.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'