James Dean Museum Closed
The James Dean Gallery in Fairmount, Indiana is going to be closed by the end of the year Dec 31. The museum chronicling the life of James Dean has been opened for 16 years and about 100,000 people have toured the exhibit. Unfortunately, the owner David Loehr was unable to sustain the high operating costs.
Loehr says, "The operating expenses and upkeep and payments are just more than we can handle. I'm just getting further into debt and I just can't do it anymore." Settled in the actor's hometown where he attended high school, the exhibit displays memorabilia such as clothing worn by Dean in his three major films, school papers, paintings, original movie posters, and magazines from all over the world.
In addition, the museum also has a theater with screenings of Dean's films and documentaries, as well as a research library.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher