The 2006 Top Tours
Irish rock band U2 known either for its music or social and political deeds has scored another record. The music group's "Vertigo" tour has been chosen as the Top-Grossing Trek of 2005, according to year-end figures set to be published Friday in Billboard magazine. Sold $260 million worth of tickets and drew more than 3 million people to 90 concerts, U2 really deserves to be on the top.
Comes at 2nd is Eagles, whose 77 shows earned them $117 million. Neil Diamond is at 3rd with more than $71 million, followed by Kenny Chesney at No. 4 with $63 million. Others rounding out the Top 10 in succession are Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Dave Matthews Band, Jimmy Buffett and Green Day.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3