The 2006 Top Tours
Irish rock band U2 known either for its music or social and political deeds has scored another record. The music group's "Vertigo" tour has been chosen as the Top-Grossing Trek of 2005, according to year-end figures set to be published Friday in Billboard magazine. Sold $260 million worth of tickets and drew more than 3 million people to 90 concerts, U2 really deserves to be on the top.
Comes at 2nd is Eagles, whose 77 shows earned them $117 million. Neil Diamond is at 3rd with more than $71 million, followed by Kenny Chesney at No. 4 with $63 million. Others rounding out the Top 10 in succession are Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Dave Matthews Band, Jimmy Buffett and Green Day.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors