The 63rd Golden Globe Nominations
The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards coming soon. The big event will be held Monday, January 16, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with a live telecast airing on NBC at 8 PM (EST). And to make it clear for you, here we have the list of the awards nominees.
Up for Best Motion Picture-Drama category are "Brokeback Mountain," "The Constant Gardener," "Good Night And Good Luck," "A History of Violence," and "Match Point." The nominees for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama include Maria Bello, Felicity Huffman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, and Zhang Ziyi.
Russell Crowe, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Terrence Howard, Heath Ledger, and David Strathairn are all up for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama. Nominees for Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy are "Mrs. Henderson Presents," "Pride and Prejudice," "The Producers," "The Squid and the Whale," and "Walk the Line."
Get the complete and accurate list the nominee at http://www.hfpa.org/news/id/13.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard