The 63rd Golden Globe Nominations
The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards coming soon. The big event will be held Monday, January 16, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with a live telecast airing on NBC at 8 PM (EST). And to make it clear for you, here we have the list of the awards nominees.
Up for Best Motion Picture-Drama category are "Brokeback Mountain," "The Constant Gardener," "Good Night And Good Luck," "A History of Violence," and "Match Point." The nominees for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama include Maria Bello, Felicity Huffman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, and Zhang Ziyi.
Russell Crowe, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Terrence Howard, Heath Ledger, and David Strathairn are all up for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama. Nominees for Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy are "Mrs. Henderson Presents," "Pride and Prejudice," "The Producers," "The Squid and the Whale," and "Walk the Line."
Get the complete and accurate list the nominee at http://www.hfpa.org/news/id/13.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris