The 63rd Golden Globe Nominations
The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards coming soon. The big event will be held Monday, January 16, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with a live telecast airing on NBC at 8 PM (EST). And to make it clear for you, here we have the list of the awards nominees.
Up for Best Motion Picture-Drama category are "Brokeback Mountain," "The Constant Gardener," "Good Night And Good Luck," "A History of Violence," and "Match Point." The nominees for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama include Maria Bello, Felicity Huffman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, and Zhang Ziyi.
Russell Crowe, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Terrence Howard, Heath Ledger, and David Strathairn are all up for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama. Nominees for Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy are "Mrs. Henderson Presents," "Pride and Prejudice," "The Producers," "The Squid and the Whale," and "Walk the Line."
Get the complete and accurate list the nominee at http://www.hfpa.org/news/id/13.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says