The 63rd Golden Globe Nominations
The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards coming soon. The big event will be held Monday, January 16, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with a live telecast airing on NBC at 8 PM (EST). And to make it clear for you, here we have the list of the awards nominees.
Up for Best Motion Picture-Drama category are "Brokeback Mountain," "The Constant Gardener," "Good Night And Good Luck," "A History of Violence," and "Match Point." The nominees for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama include Maria Bello, Felicity Huffman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, and Zhang Ziyi.
Russell Crowe, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Terrence Howard, Heath Ledger, and David Strathairn are all up for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama. Nominees for Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy are "Mrs. Henderson Presents," "Pride and Prejudice," "The Producers," "The Squid and the Whale," and "Walk the Line."
Get the complete and accurate list the nominee at http://www.hfpa.org/news/id/13.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'