Adrian Lester Joining the Cast of Spider-Man 3
Unlike Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst who both have inked deal to star in the highly anticipated "Spider Man 3," Adrian Lester has just agreed to star in. The film reportedly set to hit theaters May 4, 2007.
The actor, best known for his portrayal in "Hustle" and "The Day After Tomorrow," said "I'll be going straight from promoting 'Hustle' to filming 'Spider-Man 3'." Further he continued "I haven't even had a script yet. All I know is that I'm playing a research scientist who tries to cure the baddie of whatever badness he's got. I don't even know who the new baddie is!"
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident