Lake Bell Taking Pride & Glory into Consideration
Lake Bell, the former "Boston Legal" co-star, is taking "Pride and Glory" into her consideration. The actress is in talks to play the role of Colin Farrell's wife in the upcoming drama flick, directed by Gavin O'Connor.
Among any other cast that have signed on to star in are Ed Norton, Nick Nolte, Samantha Morton and Noah Emmerich. Written by O'Connor and Joe Carnahan, "Pride and Glory" revolves around a three-generation family of officers torn apart by a corruption scandal. Bell will play Megan, who is married to tough cop Jimmy Egan (Farrell). When she discovers her husband's complicity in a police corruption scandal that her brother (Norton) is investigating, she must choose between her husband and her family.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet