Lake Bell Taking Pride & Glory into Consideration
Lake Bell, the former "Boston Legal" co-star, is taking "Pride and Glory" into her consideration. The actress is in talks to play the role of Colin Farrell's wife in the upcoming drama flick, directed by Gavin O'Connor.
Among any other cast that have signed on to star in are Ed Norton, Nick Nolte, Samantha Morton and Noah Emmerich. Written by O'Connor and Joe Carnahan, "Pride and Glory" revolves around a three-generation family of officers torn apart by a corruption scandal. Bell will play Megan, who is married to tough cop Jimmy Egan (Farrell). When she discovers her husband's complicity in a police corruption scandal that her brother (Norton) is investigating, she must choose between her husband and her family.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?