Lake Bell Taking Pride & Glory into Consideration
Lake Bell, the former "Boston Legal" co-star, is taking "Pride and Glory" into her consideration. The actress is in talks to play the role of Colin Farrell's wife in the upcoming drama flick, directed by Gavin O'Connor.
Among any other cast that have signed on to star in are Ed Norton, Nick Nolte, Samantha Morton and Noah Emmerich. Written by O'Connor and Joe Carnahan, "Pride and Glory" revolves around a three-generation family of officers torn apart by a corruption scandal. Bell will play Megan, who is married to tough cop Jimmy Egan (Farrell). When she discovers her husband's complicity in a police corruption scandal that her brother (Norton) is investigating, she must choose between her husband and her family.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard