Lake Bell Taking Pride & Glory into Consideration
Lake Bell, the former "Boston Legal" co-star, is taking "Pride and Glory" into her consideration. The actress is in talks to play the role of Colin Farrell's wife in the upcoming drama flick, directed by Gavin O'Connor.
Among any other cast that have signed on to star in are Ed Norton, Nick Nolte, Samantha Morton and Noah Emmerich. Written by O'Connor and Joe Carnahan, "Pride and Glory" revolves around a three-generation family of officers torn apart by a corruption scandal. Bell will play Megan, who is married to tough cop Jimmy Egan (Farrell). When she discovers her husband's complicity in a police corruption scandal that her brother (Norton) is investigating, she must choose between her husband and her family.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character