Paris Is the World's Worst Celebrity Dog Owner
Flirting with men is her expertise. Partying, feuding with friends, and creating sensation are all parts of her daily routines. But when it comes to taking care of dog, she as yet can do that very well which is apparent from several evidences. And so, the hotel heiress Paris Hilton is named the world's worst celebrity dog owner.
It's The New York Dog and The Hollywood Dog magazines that name the socialite so. "First she loses Tinkerbell, then she ditches her for a cuter dog, then replaces that dog with a ferret, then a kinkajou monkey and then, I gather, a goat," said Leslie Padgett, editor of the magazines. "Recently Tinkerbell was spotted back in Paris' arms. But how long will she be in favor this time?"
On the other way around, Joss Stone is chosen as the best dog owner because the singer actively supports adopting dogs from shelters. Besides, she also recorded a public service announcement seeking support for the homeless pets of the Gulf Coast. About her Leslie said "Joss is a huge advocate for shelter dogs and it's not just talk. This year, despite an incredibly hectic schedule, she went out of her way to help the dogs of Katrina and Wilma."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip