Paris Is the World's Worst Celebrity Dog Owner
Flirting with men is her expertise. Partying, feuding with friends, and creating sensation are all parts of her daily routines. But when it comes to taking care of dog, she as yet can do that very well which is apparent from several evidences. And so, the hotel heiress Paris Hilton is named the world's worst celebrity dog owner.
It's The New York Dog and The Hollywood Dog magazines that name the socialite so. "First she loses Tinkerbell, then she ditches her for a cuter dog, then replaces that dog with a ferret, then a kinkajou monkey and then, I gather, a goat," said Leslie Padgett, editor of the magazines. "Recently Tinkerbell was spotted back in Paris' arms. But how long will she be in favor this time?"
On the other way around, Joss Stone is chosen as the best dog owner because the singer actively supports adopting dogs from shelters. Besides, she also recorded a public service announcement seeking support for the homeless pets of the Gulf Coast. About her Leslie said "Joss is a huge advocate for shelter dogs and it's not just talk. This year, despite an incredibly hectic schedule, she went out of her way to help the dogs of Katrina and Wilma."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video