Depeche Mode to Headline Coachella Fest
Reports sparked these past few days mentioned that Depeche Mode is about to headline the first night of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, to be held April 29-30 in southern California. In the meantime, other artists to perform on the event remain undisclosed with the announcements about to be released several weeks away.
Just like usual, this year's event which is its 7th year will take place at the 50,000-capacity Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif., about 130 miles east of Los Angeles. Moreover, the festival also will be the subject of the two-hour retrospective documentary "Coachella," which will premiere January 19 at Los Angeles' Orpheum Theater and roll out January 24 to additional U.S. theaters.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked