Depeche Mode to Headline Coachella Fest
Reports sparked these past few days mentioned that Depeche Mode is about to headline the first night of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, to be held April 29-30 in southern California. In the meantime, other artists to perform on the event remain undisclosed with the announcements about to be released several weeks away.
Just like usual, this year's event which is its 7th year will take place at the 50,000-capacity Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif., about 130 miles east of Los Angeles. Moreover, the festival also will be the subject of the two-hour retrospective documentary "Coachella," which will premiere January 19 at Los Angeles' Orpheum Theater and roll out January 24 to additional U.S. theaters.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny