Depeche Mode to Headline Coachella Fest
Reports sparked these past few days mentioned that Depeche Mode is about to headline the first night of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, to be held April 29-30 in southern California. In the meantime, other artists to perform on the event remain undisclosed with the announcements about to be released several weeks away.
Just like usual, this year's event which is its 7th year will take place at the 50,000-capacity Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif., about 130 miles east of Los Angeles. Moreover, the festival also will be the subject of the two-hour retrospective documentary "Coachella," which will premiere January 19 at Los Angeles' Orpheum Theater and roll out January 24 to additional U.S. theaters.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films