Depeche Mode to Headline Coachella Fest
Reports sparked these past few days mentioned that Depeche Mode is about to headline the first night of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, to be held April 29-30 in southern California. In the meantime, other artists to perform on the event remain undisclosed with the announcements about to be released several weeks away.
Just like usual, this year's event which is its 7th year will take place at the 50,000-capacity Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif., about 130 miles east of Los Angeles. Moreover, the festival also will be the subject of the two-hour retrospective documentary "Coachella," which will premiere January 19 at Los Angeles' Orpheum Theater and roll out January 24 to additional U.S. theaters.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy