Depeche Mode to Headline Coachella Fest
Reports sparked these past few days mentioned that Depeche Mode is about to headline the first night of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, to be held April 29-30 in southern California. In the meantime, other artists to perform on the event remain undisclosed with the announcements about to be released several weeks away.
Just like usual, this year's event which is its 7th year will take place at the 50,000-capacity Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif., about 130 miles east of Los Angeles. Moreover, the festival also will be the subject of the two-hour retrospective documentary "Coachella," which will premiere January 19 at Los Angeles' Orpheum Theater and roll out January 24 to additional U.S. theaters.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart