Colin Farrell Admitted to A Treatment Center
Irish actor Colin Farrell is undergoing treatment for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication. Speaking on that matter, the star's publicist, Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday that the medication was prescribed to Farrell after a back injury.
Won't identify the name of the treatment center, Smith said that Farrell went there by himself adding that he had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details. "We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'