Colin Farrell Admitted to A Treatment Center
Irish actor Colin Farrell is undergoing treatment for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication. Speaking on that matter, the star's publicist, Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday that the medication was prescribed to Farrell after a back injury.
Won't identify the name of the treatment center, Smith said that Farrell went there by himself adding that he had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details. "We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift