Colin Farrell Admitted to A Treatment Center
Irish actor Colin Farrell is undergoing treatment for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication. Speaking on that matter, the star's publicist, Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday that the medication was prescribed to Farrell after a back injury.
Won't identify the name of the treatment center, Smith said that Farrell went there by himself adding that he had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details. "We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family."
More Colin Farrell News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri