Colin Farrell Admitted to A Treatment Center
Irish actor Colin Farrell is undergoing treatment for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication. Speaking on that matter, the star's publicist, Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday that the medication was prescribed to Farrell after a back injury.
Won't identify the name of the treatment center, Smith said that Farrell went there by himself adding that he had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details. "We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family."
More Colin Farrell News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson