Colin Farrell Admitted to A Treatment Center
Irish actor Colin Farrell is undergoing treatment for exhaustion and dependency on prescription medication. Speaking on that matter, the star's publicist, Danica Smith said in a written statement Monday that the medication was prescribed to Farrell after a back injury.
Won't identify the name of the treatment center, Smith said that Farrell went there by himself adding that he had completed filming his new movie "Miami Vice" but declined to provide any other details. "We ask that the press respect the privacy of Mr. Farrell and his family."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does