Media Fuss Caused Brook & Zane to Postpone Wedding
Supposedly to hold her marriage with Billy Zane this summer, Kelly Brook decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first." So Kelly said in a statement.
Plans to then tie the knot some time next year, the model-turned-actress insists that she has yet made any magazine deal to sell snaps of the ceremony. "There will be no multi-million-pound deal with Hello! or OK!" Kelly said.
Further she revealed "I certainly won't be selling the television rights to the wedding. I won't be having any showbiz pals as my bridesmaids and there will be very few as guests. We both take the idea of marriage seriously and feel the ceremony should reflect that."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture