Media Fuss Caused Brook & Zane to Postpone Wedding
Supposedly to hold her marriage with Billy Zane this summer, Kelly Brook decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first." So Kelly said in a statement.
Plans to then tie the knot some time next year, the model-turned-actress insists that she has yet made any magazine deal to sell snaps of the ceremony. "There will be no multi-million-pound deal with Hello! or OK!" Kelly said.
Further she revealed "I certainly won't be selling the television rights to the wedding. I won't be having any showbiz pals as my bridesmaids and there will be very few as guests. We both take the idea of marriage seriously and feel the ceremony should reflect that."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest