Media Fuss Caused Brook & Zane to Postpone Wedding
Supposedly to hold her marriage with Billy Zane this summer, Kelly Brook decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first." So Kelly said in a statement.
Plans to then tie the knot some time next year, the model-turned-actress insists that she has yet made any magazine deal to sell snaps of the ceremony. "There will be no multi-million-pound deal with Hello! or OK!" Kelly said.
Further she revealed "I certainly won't be selling the television rights to the wedding. I won't be having any showbiz pals as my bridesmaids and there will be very few as guests. We both take the idea of marriage seriously and feel the ceremony should reflect that."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7