Media Fuss Caused Brook & Zane to Postpone Wedding
Supposedly to hold her marriage with Billy Zane this summer, Kelly Brook decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first." So Kelly said in a statement.
Plans to then tie the knot some time next year, the model-turned-actress insists that she has yet made any magazine deal to sell snaps of the ceremony. "There will be no multi-million-pound deal with Hello! or OK!" Kelly said.
Further she revealed "I certainly won't be selling the television rights to the wedding. I won't be having any showbiz pals as my bridesmaids and there will be very few as guests. We both take the idea of marriage seriously and feel the ceremony should reflect that."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation