Media Fuss Caused Brook & Zane to Postpone Wedding
Supposedly to hold her marriage with Billy Zane this summer, Kelly Brook decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first." So Kelly said in a statement.
Plans to then tie the knot some time next year, the model-turned-actress insists that she has yet made any magazine deal to sell snaps of the ceremony. "There will be no multi-million-pound deal with Hello! or OK!" Kelly said.
Further she revealed "I certainly won't be selling the television rights to the wedding. I won't be having any showbiz pals as my bridesmaids and there will be very few as guests. We both take the idea of marriage seriously and feel the ceremony should reflect that."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia