UK Singles Chart's Top 10
The all-girl band from Los Angeles, The Pussycat Dolls, again dominates UK singles chart with its "Stickwitu." This is the second time that the music group secures the top position on the chart, leading Madonna's "Hung Up" to 2nd, followed by Sugababes' "Ugly" at 3rd.
Irish boyband Westlife stays in fourth spot with "You Raise Me Up," ahead of U.S. rock band The Strokes who entering the charts in fifth with their "Juicebox." Meanwhile, American hip-hop act Black Eyed Peas downs one place to No. 6 with "My Humps," followed by another new entry in 7th, which is Belgian dance band D.H.T. feat Edmee with "Listen To Your Heart."
Former Blue singer Simon Webbe's "No Worries" falls two places to No. 8, followed after by Oasis' latest project "Let There Be Love" which downs to 9th from 2nd. "American Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson completes the top 10 with "Because Of You."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival