Hollywood Stars to Honor Nobel Peace Laureate
Oscar-nominated actress Salma Hayek and her celebrity pals, including Julianne Moore, Gladys Knight, Duran Duran, Westlife and Sugababes, have all become masters of ceremony for this year's Nobel Peace Prize Concert in honor of International Atomic Energy Agency and it's chief Mohamed ElBaradei. Held Sunday Dec 11, the celebration is broadcast to about 100 countries and has become the cornerstone of three days of Nobel peace celebrations in Norway.
Praised Nobel peace laureate ElBaradei for his efforts to save humanity from nuclear weapons, Hayek commented "ElBaradei said the largest threat to world security and all of our futures is (nuclear) terrorism. There is nothing more pressing right now than a global effort for peace and control of these materials. I don't think there is anything more pressing ... than the future of mankind."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby