Hollywood Stars to Honor Nobel Peace Laureate
Oscar-nominated actress Salma Hayek and her celebrity pals, including Julianne Moore, Gladys Knight, Duran Duran, Westlife and Sugababes, have all become masters of ceremony for this year's Nobel Peace Prize Concert in honor of International Atomic Energy Agency and it's chief Mohamed ElBaradei. Held Sunday Dec 11, the celebration is broadcast to about 100 countries and has become the cornerstone of three days of Nobel peace celebrations in Norway.
Praised Nobel peace laureate ElBaradei for his efforts to save humanity from nuclear weapons, Hayek commented "ElBaradei said the largest threat to world security and all of our futures is (nuclear) terrorism. There is nothing more pressing right now than a global effort for peace and control of these materials. I don't think there is anything more pressing ... than the future of mankind."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'