'Simple' Nicole Richie Calls Off Engagement
The "Simple Life" star Nicole Richie has called it off. The socialite and her fiance, club disc jockey Adam Goldstein, have called off their wedding, her publicist Cindy Guagenti confirmed on Wednesday.
"They've broken off their engagement," Guagenti said claiming the decision as mutual. While she refused to give further details on the break up and on whether they're still romantically linked, Us Weekly, which first reported the split Wednesday, claimed that the decision to split was made a few days ago.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech