'Simple' Nicole Richie Calls Off Engagement
The "Simple Life" star Nicole Richie has called it off. The socialite and her fiance, club disc jockey Adam Goldstein, have called off their wedding, her publicist Cindy Guagenti confirmed on Wednesday.
"They've broken off their engagement," Guagenti said claiming the decision as mutual. While she refused to give further details on the break up and on whether they're still romantically linked, Us Weekly, which first reported the split Wednesday, claimed that the decision to split was made a few days ago.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'