'Simple' Nicole Richie Calls Off Engagement
The "Simple Life" star Nicole Richie has called it off. The socialite and her fiance, club disc jockey Adam Goldstein, have called off their wedding, her publicist Cindy Guagenti confirmed on Wednesday.
"They've broken off their engagement," Guagenti said claiming the decision as mutual. While she refused to give further details on the break up and on whether they're still romantically linked, Us Weekly, which first reported the split Wednesday, claimed that the decision to split was made a few days ago.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'