'Simple' Nicole Richie Calls Off Engagement
The "Simple Life" star Nicole Richie has called it off. The socialite and her fiance, club disc jockey Adam Goldstein, have called off their wedding, her publicist Cindy Guagenti confirmed on Wednesday.
"They've broken off their engagement," Guagenti said claiming the decision as mutual. While she refused to give further details on the break up and on whether they're still romantically linked, Us Weekly, which first reported the split Wednesday, claimed that the decision to split was made a few days ago.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular